CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Bagged Monday


The hubs got a bit worse last night, and I got the sniffles even, so I took some Nyquil. Then I felt totally bagged all dam day. I was so drowsy and goofy it wasn't funny.

Kiddo didn't feel good first thing this morning either. Dammit.

Captain daddy showed up about 1:30 and was giving me some stuff to mail. Then he fell asleep on the couch, I was watching a program and fell asleep in my computer chair. When the phone rang and woke me up I had a hell of a crick in my neck. ahhhhh

Gigantor went to hunter safety class tonight. He's an instructor this year, Uncle is the head of the whole thing. They are teaching one of the classes together, and Uncle is going to be gone, so Gigantor has a ton to do.

I love that pic of the cats up there. hehehehehehe

I'm gonna go have a tiny bit of ice cream and go to bed. Have a good Tuesday everyone!!!!!

13 comments:

none said...

All those pics crack me up.

I've read about a dozen hunter safety courses but have never been to one.

I bet the courses are mostly common sense but that is so uncommon nowadays I'm glad they have them.

Coffeypot said...

The best thing they can teach the hunters is leave the booze at home. Some hunting clubs I have been in allowed beer, but I still feel funny around booze and firearms.

Burfica said...

Hammer--yeah they are mainly common sense. Great for the kids and adults to do. We did two years of courses before Gigantor became an instructor. I love those pictures too

Coffey--Yeah I come from a military and law enforcement family. We won't go out shooting or hunting with people that have to "bring the booze"

Anonymous said...

I almost thought I came to the wrong place.Blog looks great!

The laser beam picture had me cracking up.Funny!

Have a great day!

Burfica said...

ponderings--had my dragon up for a week or so. thought I saw you since then, maybe not. Yeah I like those cat and dog pics.

captain corky said...

I've got a bit of thing, so I've been taking DayQuil. Hope you guys feel better. Story of my life... ;)

Burfica said...

corky--yeah when something goes around whole family gets it, feel better soon.

Phoenix5 said...

I'm feeling stuffy too. Gotta get to bed earlier and drink more fluids. Easier said than done, in my case!

Burfica said...

phoenix--yeah unfortunately in our case the fluids have to be cold meds. lol I'm still doing okay, knock on wood. Hope I don't get it.

Biddie said...

I hope that you feel better soon. If not, maybe you'll get a surprise in the mail that will cheer you up :)
Hugs xx

Burfica said...

biddie--yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Canadian flake said...

Do I even WANT to imagine how you could fall asleep in your computer chair? I think you need to share a pic of the afore mentioned chair...I can barely SIT in mine let alone fall asleep in it..lmao.

Burfica said...

flake--yeah I'll have to take a pic of it.