CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

fun day


Oh my gosh I could have used this picture for the last post. hahahahaha to dam funny

It was an okay day. Of course I didn't sleep for the coughing. I think that's gonna take forever to get over. But it was a fun day.

I play games on a website called pogo. I was dinking around this morning and went into a game called Keno Pop. Well none of my friends were online, so I wasn't chatting, just playing and watching the chat screen.

When some lady named MissMindyDJ came in and started announcing that she DJ's for a online radio station called nu-radio.com. They play all sorts of music, from the oldest of old to the newest of new and all types.

Well....she does trivia questions, and if you answer then correct she will come to your pogo room for an hour and take requests.

So...someone in the room won her, and we all started listening to that radio site. It was so dam good people I'm telling ya. She was talking on the radio about all of us, and how much fun we were having, and playing all the songs we requested.

Then each hour, we made sure someone in our room kept winning her. We kept her there for 5 fricken hours.

I haven't had that much fun, and nice talking to people and good music in a very long time.

Yeah yeah I know I should have been doing something productive around the house, or working on other things. But dam, we all need a bit of fun once in a while eh???

On that note. I hope you all have a great Friday. Kiddo is off of school, three day weekend baby!!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic!!!! LOL

Have a great extended weekend!

Burfica said...

ponderings--ty ty!!!!

cookie monster said...

The kitten looks so small, a good fart would launch it off like a rocket!

Burfica said...

cookie--yeah but that would increase the fun.

Canadian flake said...

It sounded like you had fun with the DJ...too bad the idiots in the room were rude when she got booted or I might have hung around...

Ohhhhhhh well...ya know how it goes.

Burfica said...

flake--yeah it happened all day, next time, cuz she's cool.

Phoenix5 said...

Hope the kitty doesn't get hit by any "blow-back"! LOL! Cute pic! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend! And for Pete's sake, STOP COUGHING ALREADY!!!!

none said...

Nobody talks in the pogo rooms I play in. I'll have to check out that station.

Burfica said...

phoenix--I'm trying I'm trying.

hammer--yeah it's awesome.

Libby said...

burfica-ahem...resting & getting over that cough is "productictive"!!so monday, you'll be 100%!!

Biddie said...

Who cares about the housework? It'll still be there when you are done on the 'puter. Besides, you don't wanna over do it with that nasty cough.
Hope you're feeling better :)

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey burf!!! Hope your feeling much better now! Thanks for stopping to check on me! Did your doctor give you some guiafineson for your cough??? That works really well.

Mom

jAMiE said...

Love the pic too!

Hey Burfica...i left something for you on my blog, when you get the chance, please stop by and pick it up, k.

Take care,
Jamie