CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday and I'm Fricken Tired

Good Gravy I'm tired!!!!!

I slept pretty good last night, but woke up tired as hell. After I took Kiddo to school, I did a bunch of avon paper work. Then I sat on the puter reading blogs. My mother in law came over and brought me some pans to use for tomorrow.

Then Captain Daddy came over for a while. I went and got Kiddo, came home and cleaned up the table. Then my avon came in so had to do that. Gigantor went to Walmart. We ate dinner and after dinner, did some prep work, cut up all the veggies we would need for tomorrow. And cleaned off a couple counters.

Just need to do floors and dishes tomorrow for the cleaning part. But I have to make two cakes first thing. Take the chicken off two whole chickens, and mix up the meat, and cook the hamburger meat. Then I can wait till about 4 to assemble my casseroles and put in the oven by 5. Every thing seems to be going along okay. I know we will be busy as hell, but it will be good.

Okay gonna leave you with a video. This girl is funny funny. She used to be a professional cheer leader, and she is so funny that someone taped her then put her on Mad t.v. I have a couple video's of her, but gonna put them on at different times. So....enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

And I thought I was the only one still saying "good gravy"!

Libby said...

OMG, burfica!! i thought i was the only person who had this happen to 'em!!

Coffeypot said...

She is funny and cute, too. BTW, what's happened to Alekx? She hasn’t come up for air lately.

Burfica said...

Vanessa-- I say all sorts of weird and not politically correct things. hehehehe

Libby--hahahaha at least ya aren't alone in it.

coffey--she is cute. Alekx said she hasn't had anything interesting lately, plus she's been working lots of over time. She's still lurking and cares. Just keep checking in on her.

Phoenix5 said...

Very cute... the guys in her city must either be blind, or are way too afraid she'll roast them on stage... she does a very good imitation of the Chinese language and accent! LOL!

captain corky said...

More foood!!! Sounds delicious. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and all the good eating.

MomThatsNuts said...

I have actually seen her before, Her NAILS routine is a HOOT....

Happy Super Sunday!!!

Mom

Burfica said...

Phoenix--yeah my guys just like watching her for how cute she is.

Corky--yup we are stuffed.

Mom--She sounds very funny. We had a nice lazy day.