CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Prayers for Libby

I just got word that one of our dear blogger friends Libby
Well she was talking to me last night and told me that her mom had passed away on Saturday. Please everyone keep Libby and her family in your prayers and thoughts. Drop by her blog and let her know you are thinking of her. She said she won't be blogging for a while which is totally understandable.
I just am asking for some pouring out of love that I know you are all capable of.
You all were so supportive of my sister and myself when we lost our mom.

She said that her mom was surrounded by family. Libby got to hold her hand till the end. She said she went very peaceful.

God Bless you Libby, you and your family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers my dear friend!!!

Your mother is flying free among the angels now, out of pain, and so happy.


9 comments:

Libby said...

oh, burfica, this is beautiful! thank you so much! and thanks to everyone for their thoughts & prayers!

Burfica said...

coffey--good man

Libby--all my love girlfriend.

Marni said...

Bless her... consider it done.

Dorko said...

Thanks for posting the news Burfica...

Burfica said...

marni--ty

dorko--I thought you would want to know.

Special K said...

I hope you feel better soon. I have taken a turn for the worst myself. Kept telling myself it is viral but starting to wonder though there is no fever. I am almost without a voice from the coughing

Special K said...

Libby my heart goes out to you as well!

Canadian flake said...

will head over there now...and will pray for your friend and her family...

X. Dell said...

Burfica, thanks for remembering our friend Libby at this time. This is a lovely post.