CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY HEARTS DAY!!!!!


Just want to wish you all a very Happy Hearts Day!!!!! I adore you all.

I love that picture. I would be asking that guy the same thing if he was dancing anywhere near me. hehehehe

Remember folks, that's what one to many shots of booze looks like. hehehehehe

Okay I was over at Biddies blog, and she had a neat thing.

Pay it forward:

She is sending out gifts to the first so many people that comment. Only hitch is, you have to do it too. You have to announce this on your own blog, and send little gifties out.

So..if you have a blog, want to participate, and WILL do it also on your blog. Then in the comments tell me you want a giftie. I will send one to the first 5 people that want one, and comment that they do. Now remember I'm an avon lady, so...you can probably guess what some of it might be. hehehehehe

Okay so lets recap
Name of the game is PAY IT FORWARD

Rules--First 5 people that want a giftie from little old me, and leave a comment saying you want one (remember you will have to give me your address). The only thing you lovelies have to do is, say so, put it on your blog, and be kind, and send me your addy.

Okay anywho...... Anyone doing anything special for valentines?? I think I might kill Gigantor, cuz I have a horrid cough today, I think he might have shared his cold. We shall see. hehehehehe

Have a wonderful Thursday all!!!!

I heart you all so much, so have a great hearts day!!!!

17 comments:

captain corky said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Burfica! I'm going to try to knock up my wife tonight. ;)

Vanessa said...

Happy Valentines Day! Yes, put me on the list. I am also doing a Pay it Forward on my blog, so go enter yourself!

Burfica said...

corky--whooohooo just don't give her a cold like my hubby did to me.

vanessa--yayyyyyyy I thought I already did enter, I said to give me cookies. hehehehehe

Canadian flake said...

wowwwwwww I think I like the gift corky is giving Mrs Corky...just ignore me...no need to "pay it forward" your love and support are enough and then some...just lurking to let you know I heart you lots toooooooo.....

lmao.

Burfica said...

flake-- you sure?? you don't want me stalking you in all ways?? lol

Coffeypot said...

Captain corky, if you need any help, my number is 555....

Happy Valentine's Day Miss Burfica! And the guy looks like he has been constipated for a week and he finally feels it coming. Or he just won the Lottery. Or he has just been told that Elton John has just entered the building and he is getting ready to let Elton greet him. Or…

none said...

I've seen worse dancing but I burned the pictures ;)

SIMON said...

Happy Valentines Day Burf.

Do you think it's a good day to kill Gigantor, would seem highly inappropriate to me! Just annoy the hell out of him!!

Great post btw!!

Burfica said...

coffey--yeah probably constipated.

hammer--dammit we should have posted those. hehehe

ebezp--he made me sick on valentines, he's a dead man. lol

Special K said...

Just stopping by to wish you a Happy VD, well, not the syphillis, herpes kind buy you get my drift!
I have the horrid cough too, didn't sleep good at all because it wouldn't stop so tell Gigantor gee THANKS he gave it to me too all the way over here!

Anonymous said...

That guy is doing the funky chicken dance.

Phoenix5 said...

Happy V-Day, Burf! Better late than never! ;-)

Burfica said...

kay--he got sick from his sister and niece, so we will just blame them for getting us all sick. Did you wanna be on the pay it forward list??

Ponderings--ty ty, did you wanna be on the list?

babzy--That's the funkiest chicken I've ever seen. Same list question. hehehehe

Phoenix--wasn't late, I got it before the day ended. hehehehe

Libby said...

burfica, hey i heart you too!! don't need a gift, just your friendship. you hear me???? now...if you kill gigantor, that's gonna leave you with nobody to pick on, and you do NOT want that!!

Burfica said...

libby--shit your right!!! guess I should keep him. lol

Dorko said...

Happy Valentine's day! (belated)
I did the homemade valentine thing.
I made valentines and a neckless and pins for my Mom and my little nieces.
They were awesome, if I do say so myself! lol

jAMiE said...

I hope you had a wonderful Saint Valentine's Day Burfica!!!

Take care!