CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

cough cough pee


That's the story of my life right now. Coughing so hard I piddle. gahhh I hate that. Well we aren't any better yet. And all the meds I'm on is making my tummy hell, so it's either piddle or run for the bathroom for other reasons.

I think I may have gotten 2 hours sleep last night. I would start coughing so hard, I finally tore or pulled something in my side/stomach area, so it felt like a knife stabbing me each time I coughed. And I would get in a coughing fit, and only way to stop, was to sit up, one leg off the bed, sorta bent in this weird possition. I would sleep like that off and on. 15 minutes here and there.

Our pastors wife called me today. She was really worried about us. This thing has hit everyone so dang hard. And she said one person in her family had it, she can't imagine both of us having it. And now to top things off, it looks as if Captain Daddy and Kiddo might be getting it.

But... come 6 tonight, my pastors wife called said she was outside with dinner. She had made some chicken enchilada soup and brought it in with chips, sour cream and cheese. How fricken nice is that????

Okay, well I'm gonna try to read some blogs. Can't promise I will make any sense if I comment.

Hope you all are doing well.

15 comments:

Canadian flake said...

awwwww that was really sweet of the pastor's wife to think of y'all..

Glad someone is trying to see you eat at least...

Vanessa said...

cough cough pee? Its puff puff pass! Anyway, I hope you feel better soon. And the pastors wife? Sweetheart!

Burfica said...

Flake--yeah she's real nice. Always liked them two. hehehe

Vanessa--more like huff and puff and pass out. hehehehe

Jules said...

Oh Sweetness... please try to get more sleep than 2 hours a night!!! When you feel yourelf getting a coughing fit like that, swallow a teaspoon of ground black pepper mixed with a bit of water to make it pasty... I've been told that will absolutely stop you coughing...

Special K said...

Ugh I hear ya on the piddle. Pain in the ass!! I can't get away from a bathroom less than 5 feet the past 2 weeks no matter how much you empty it, there is still SOMETHING there! What a phenomena huh? Course it could be all the drinking I am doing (no not alcohol but don't think I haven't thought of it). I either have to dry myself up with cold meds or cough myself back hydrated. I give up!!

Ok sorry got so long.

Um, feel better? And pass me some soup please?

Special K said...

and Nyquil is your best friend, seriously. Stops the cough so you can go to sleep. Sleep does wonders. I am 110% better since Nyquil 2 nights in a row.

Burfica said...

jules--if it keeps up I may have to try that.

K--OMG I hate the cough pee thing. I have been taking nyquil every night and some delsym cough syrup. It's just from way down in my bronchial tubes and lungs. Nothing is helping.

Anonymous said...

That picture made my day. Thank you.

~SugarBear~ said...

Hey Burfica, I hope you're feeling better soon - cooties have been going around our house too. 'Tis the season!

whatevergirl said...

bronchitis is not fun! You need to cough during the day (to clear your lungs) and then not cough at night ( to rest).
I use the good 'ol Vicks vapor rub at night--nothing like it!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha oh girl I can so related to the piddle stuff.

I do it all of the time anymore.Even laughing at that monorail cat made me tinkle in my panties a little!

Time to go change.....

Thanks for the laugh!

Burfica said...

jj-- I just love those pictures

C---sorry I haven't posted on you gone, I've been so sick.

whatevergirl--someone needs to tell that to my stupid body. lol

Ponderings---yeah when you get old, you piddle with all sorts of stuff.

Phoenix5 said...

Are you taking antibiotics for the bronchitis? If so, I hope they kick in REAL soon! I hate the chronic cough that makes you hurt so bad.

As for the pastor's wife, now THAT'S how a church should be. Helping you when you're down.

Feel better soon!

Burfica said...

phoenix--yup on 800 mil twice a day for 12 days, and on an inhaler.

Samantha said...

Did you ever find out what it was?