CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

not much to report


I'm still very cranky, and I don't know why. It's not near my period. My family keeps doing stupid shit that's pissing me off. lol

Like Kiddo lost his wallet, we tore his room apart on the weekend, couldn't find it. Had him look at school. Yesterday someone turned it into lost and found at the school and he was major happy. What does he tell me this morning before school. MOM I CAN'T FIND MY WALLET!!! God I was so dam mad, that I almost went nuclear.

Yes he found it.

Two days in a row I've called Gigantor up and bitched him out and hung up on him. Both days he deserved it, but not for me to be cranky all day.

I'm not gonna post much of anything else, cuz it will just be a major bitch fest.

Hope you all had a good Wednesday and have a good Thursday everyone!!!!

15 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hopefully things look up for you. The kid? I would have wanted to go nuclear myself. Meh!

jAMiE said...

Take care...i hope you feel more like yourself soon.

Burfica said...

vanessa--yeah he's started that snotting off stage, of being a shit.

jamie--ty I do too, I don't like me this way.

Coffeypot said...

You are always cranky.

Why don't you go out, find a young stud, get your brains screwed out, thus making the world a nicer palce for those around you?

none said...

I'm having a constant battle with my sons wallet right now. I'm about to take it away from him and keep it in a safe deposit box.

Burfica said...

coffey--I'm not always cranky, I'm just always a bitch. hehehehe

Hammer--yeah our next battle will be getting him to wear a watch.

Canadian flake said...

blame it on the weather...and the males...

After all what else are they good for?? LOL

Burfica said...

flake--good idea, mine is good for reaching stuff in high places,lifting heavy objects and killing spiders.

whatevergirl said...

I am feeling bitchy too, but mine IS PMS. I don't wnat anyone to talk to me or touch me. Other than that.....

captain corky said...

Dear Burfica,

Sounds like you could use a drink. I hope you start feeling happier soon.

Your friend,
Corky

Burfica said...

whatever--I wish I could blame mine on that.

Corky--ty I think I will have a drink. lol

Phoenix5 said...

Up here in Canukieland, it seems "fashionable" to attach one's wallet to a belt loop using a long chain which hangs from the pocket to the waist. Would that be a solution for Kiddo?

As for the other "problem"... it's February, what other reason is required? ;-)

Mia said...

Yeah I have one kid that was forever losing things, and you know who always got the blame. Oi...yeah things dont seem to disappear anymore now that she's moved.

Hope you're back to your old self soon (((BIG HUGS)))

Biddie said...

I hope that you feel better soon. I know what you mean about going nuclear.
Kayla loses her buss pass on a monthly basis. Or her keys. Or her (insert something here) It makes me crazy(er)
I lover her, but crazy!
Seriously, I hope that feel better soon :)

Burfica said...

Phoenix--yeah my dad suggested the biker wallet with the chain.

Miranda--Yeah I know, Gigantor loses stuff then tells me he didn't do it. Irritates me.

Biddie--I think it's their soul purpose to drive is bonkers.