CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I lubs my uncle.

Well what a weekend. It was busy and fun.

Saturday, Gigantor worked. He also worked on the porch and yard. He came home from work, and we worked on the bedroom. We were working our butts off, then I had to say. OMG it was almost 7, we had to clean up and do dinner.

We watched a movie, it sucked. hehehe

Today Gigantor went outside and got everything off the porch. We just need to sweep. We are getting everything cleaned up to be that much closer to moving. He came in and we got some lunch and watched a program. He then informed me that he was sick. He's been sick for about 3 days, but hid it from me. I was a bit pissed. I hate having stuff like that sprung on me. grrrr

So...he whined, and napped, and acted like the big baby that all you men do when your sick. Then he loaded all the trash from the yard in the truck and went and put it in our dumpster at the other lot. And he ran to the store.

We went to dinner at Aunt and Uncles house tonight. He had a new stew recipe and had make elk stew and cornbread. OH MY GOSHHHHH it was soooooo good. We had gone to the store and got some ice cream for desert. We picked up Neapolitan and one called Fiesta. Fiesta was chocolate, vanilla and cinnamon ice cream. Yummmmmmm

We got home about 9:30. It was a good time.

I know I've gotten tagged a couple times, I'm gonna try to do them this week.

I hope you all had a great weekend, and have a wonderful Monday!!!!!

12 comments:

none said...

I keep hearing about cinnmon ice cream but they don't have it around here. sounds pretty good.

Coffeypot said...

I like the idea of "working your butts off in the bedroom." Any details. Wait! Let me grab some lotion and a towel. Okay! Go ahead!.... Well?

Burfica said...

hammer--yeah I didn't think I would like it, but it was really good.

coffey--OMG I did say that wrong. lmaoooooooooooo YOu go ahead and get your towel old timer, we will wait. lol

Canadian flake said...

bluckkkkkkk to the stew...but the cinnamon ice cream sounds yummyyyyyyyyyyy....wish we had it in these parts..lmao.

that pic is a bit...hmmmmm what is the word....YOU??? LMAO

Libby said...

cinnamon ice cream is GREAT!!! and, burfica, maybe i missed something, but...are you moving???

Burfica said...

flake--that pick of the cat is what my cat looks like all the time. hehehehe

Libby--yeah I got my mom's lot about a year after she died. We are gonna move her trailer off, and move ours up there (we are renting a lot right now)

Dorko said...

Good luck with the move...
(lol @ 'coffeypot's' comment!)
I worked my butt off moving stuff from the living room to the basement & back to one of the bedrooms this weekend - reorganizing a bit, then vacuumed everything including the stairs. That whipped me.
(hold that lotion & towel notion & pass me the bottle of ibprophen, please!)
Which movie was the stinker?

Burfica said...

dorko--we watched Blood Rayne 2. blech. lol

Phoenix5 said...

Blood Rayne (the first) should have given you an idea what the second was about! ;-) I haven't seen #2 yet, but the first one had a decent story. It's just too bad that the director felt it necessary to turn the movie into totally unrealistic blood bath in the middle. I've never heard of anyone having a constant pressure heart before! LOL!

I like the sound of that Fiesta ice cream. I'll have to keep an eye out for it next time I'm Stateside.

Before you start tarring all us men with the same brush, I've seen some pretty "infantile" women when they're sick! Remember, everytime you point your finger at us, 4 are pointing back at you! ;-) LOL!

Coffeypot cracks me up!

Burfica said...

Phoenix--yeah but it doesn't count when all four of them are from the same hand. hhahahahha

Anonymous said...

I've never seen Fiesta ice cream either but this might work .. Vanilla ice cream, chocolate topping, cinammon sprinkled on top.

Burfica said...

babzy--yeah that would be good too. It's actually the safeway brand of ice cream