CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thursday Funnies

I don't have any funnies, but the video that I'm putting on the bottom is funny. It's another one from that Anjelah Johnson. Not the same as the last one. So make sure you check her out. She cracks me up.

I'm not near as cranky today. I think the crankies have left me. hehehe

Kiddo kept hold of his wallet, and Gigantor has only been an asshole a couple times. Like most men. hehehehe

I did nothing but hang out with some friends online today. Not a dam thing else. I did go help Gigantor return some ramps to the Kawasaki place and go to the post office, and the store. But other than that, nothing.

We watched a couple movies tonight. Boogeyman 2. I liked the first one, it was more supernatural. But this 2nd one was more hack and slash. Then we watched that Sunshine. It was good, but sorta bleek and depressing.

Kiddo's cousin T is spending the night tomorrow. Called up and asked if he could. I'm getting him after school tomorrow. I'm sure they wanna play Kiddo's new Risk game. I got him Transformers Risk for Christmas.

I also get my nails done tomorrow, that is always something to cheer me up. I'll take some pictures. Gonna be valentine theme.

Okay so that's about it for me. Enjoy the video!!!! And have a good Friday everyone!!!!!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha that girl is funny!

I bet your nails will look awesome! Can't wait to see a picture of them.

Canadian flake said...

Hope you have fun getting nails done...will watch for some pics soon...

Vanessa said...

Sounds like a good day, funny video!

Libby said...

burfica, i absolutely LOVE this girl!!

Burfica said...

ponderings--yeah she made me laugh till peeing point

flake--I did have fun, we always spend time gabbing

Vanessa--I can't wait to see more stuff from her.

libby--she's got some talent that's for sure.

~SugarBear~ said...

Hey Burf! Love the new look! Sorry I've been gone so long - you can catch up with that story on my blog.

captain corky said...

Here's another video that you might enjoy Burfica. This guy is really talented...

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n11/captaincorky/?action=view¤t=Video5.flv

Burfica said...

C--always dropping in looking at ya.

corky--shameless plug my friend. I love it. lol

Phoenix5 said...

Funny girl! She's good at impressions! First it was Chinese, now Mexican! Although, since she is half-Mexican, she has a bit of an advantage there. I wonder how old she actually is?

Burfica said...

phoenix--I think when I saw the interview with her she was like 25 or 26. She was a cheerleader for the Raiders.