CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 04, 2008

Boring and Bitchy


Man what a boring me today. And a very bitchy me today. hehehe

Here is my boring day.

Got up, late start
read blogs
played on pogo
did avon orders
fell asleep in my chair
did more avon orders
went pee
fell asleep on the throne
got some lunch
Captain Daddy came over
Visited with him
Got irritated at the dog cuz she wouldn't leave me alone
Went and got kiddo
got the mail
did some sorting of paperwork
took another avon call
sent Gigantor for chicken
watched the Ghost Hunters International I recorded
Watched Monk and Psych I recorded
Got on and played some pogo
Yelled at the kid
Yelled at the dogs
Yelled at the husband
Now I'm gonna go shower and go to bed
cuz I keep falling asleep

That's me, boring and bitchy. Tune in tomorrow and meet bloated and itchy. heheheheeh

Have a good Tuesday everyone!!!!

19 comments:

Vanessa said...

HA! You sound like the seven dwarfs of life. Itchy, scratchy, crabby, sleepy, hungry...ok, well that's all I can remember. Thanks for the laughs!

Biddie said...

You only went pee once?
It is almost 2 am here, and I am back on the computer, killing time, cuz I can't stop going to the bathroom.
Other than that, your day is alot like mine, only way more exciting :)

none said...

I get sleepy on the throne too. I'm always afraid I'm going to fall off.

I like pogo too. I play word whomp and poppit mostly.

cookie monster said...

Try being a Security Officer, then you'll know all about boredom!

Burfica said...

vanessa---Yeah bitchy seems to always rear it's head though. lol

Biddie--well no I went pee a gazillion times, but one time I dozed off till my legs where dead. hehehe

Hammer--Loveeeeeeeeee pogo. hehehe

Cookie--I was at one time remember, guarded the back of a building emporium on grave yard shift, now there is fun times. Although guarding the UAV building at a goverment site was cool.

SIMON said...

Really exciting day Burf!!
But a good post......

Burfica said...

ebezp--yeah, I was full of excitement. lmaooooooooo

Libby said...

whee...burfica, you sent mardi gras off on a fine ending~! ~snark~! remember, vote early and often today!

Burfica said...

libby--yup I'll show you my boobs for beads baby. hehehehe

Mia said...

Lol...sounds like a very busy day. Another exhausting day in the life of Burf eh? winks

Canadian flake said...

lol better boring and itchy...than itchy and scratchy..lmao (hates the Simpsons!!!)

lmaoooooooo

love ya bitchy...lmao

Burfica said...

miranda--yeah I'm getting tired of them hehehehe (pun intended)

Flake--Yeah I'm not fond of them either. And yes I am bitchy. hehehehehe

Jules said...

Ahhhhh... so now i get what the cause of it is... first tired, bitchy and then bloated...

Feel better in about a week...

Special K said...

After last night, I will take boring and bitchy (even bloated) any ol day.
Hope you feel better today!

Anonymous said...

Been there done that....going through that mood today!

Hope you are doing better!

Burfica said...

jules--I wish that was it but that is 3 weeks away.

K--uht oh, what happened last night??

Ponderings--Yeah today wasn't any better.

MomThatsNuts said...

I cant WAIT to meet bitchy and bloated....she should meet Drugged and sleepy!!!

Mom

jAMiE said...

My day would be so boring compared to yours...you are so lucky to have dogs.

jAMiE said...

ps i love pogo too..i play chess...pool...used to be a fanatic over poppit, world class solitaire and word whomp....but there are so many games to choose from!