CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Coughing sucks donkey dick!!!

Okay you all can probably guess from the title, that I'm sick and tired of coughing. hehehehe I still have that cold/cough whatever it is. I mean I don't feel real bad like I have a cold. Just a bit of drainage, but the dam cough is horrid. I'm coughing all the dam time, and hard coughing like your gonna throw up coughing. grrrrrr

I just love the pic of that kitty, she is melt in your mouth cute. (not that I would put her in my mouth, but you never know with this much cold medicine fogging my brain)

I tried to do the "pay it forward" thing on my last post. I even left it up a couple days. But only one person said they wanted a giftie from little old me. So...vanessa, make sure you send me your snail mail addy so I can get it out. That leaves 4 more people, come on!!! Nobody wants a trinket from me?? Maybe it will be a bottle of cold medicine. hahaha NO THEY CAN'T HAVE OUR COLD MEDICINE!!! my preciousssssss.

Okay, yeah, I have had way to much. I need to go to dayquil rehab. lmao

Okay again if you wanna little giftie you gotta e-mail me your snail mail addy. VANESSA!!! I STILL NEED YOURS!!!!

If nobody does, then I will just pick some people that I already have their addy's. So there *sticks tongue out at you all*

We went to the matinée today. That was our valentines thingie to each other. We saw The Spiderwick Chronicles. OMGGGGGGGGGGG it was so good. I wanna go look up the books and get them now. hehehehe

Okay I'm way out there even for me today, so I'm gonna go. Probably take some more medicine. Take some before I cough myself out of this chair.

Recap:

coughing sucks donkey dicks
little kittens melt in your mouth not in your hands
Golum and the big eye are trying to steel my cold meds
I need rehab
nobody wants to be stalked from me through snail mail
so I'm gonna stalk some poor innocent suckers anyway
Vanessa needs to send me her addy
and Spiderwich rocks baby!!!!

Have a good long weekend everyone.

13 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey, sorry. Been kinda a blob lately. Go on my blog and under profile, send me an email so I can reply and not post my address in blogland. Thanks! Feel better.

Coffeypot said...

I think you had the frist quote wrong. Sucking donky dicks will make you cough - if not gag.

Canadian flake said...

lol...I don't mine you stalking me...and you already have my snail mail addy...but I knew right now I couldn't "pay it forward"...so didn't think it was fair that I be included...

((((((hugs)))))))

Burfica said...

vanessa--sent it.

coffey--yes so true, that must be where the cough till you throw up thing came from.

flake--awww but I wuvs you, so pffffttttt

Phoenix5 said...

I'm already involved with Biddie's Pay it forward, and didn't think it was right that I get into another one... besides, I can't afford to pay it forward too many times, if you know what I mean. I'm actually holding back on posting my version until I can afford the lil gifties.

Burfica said...

phoenix--I know what you mean, lucky I'm an avon rep, I got stuff stashed all over. heheheheh

none said...

That cough is terrible. It takes a while for it to go away. Like a month...

Cute cat I don't like coughing up hairballs though ;)

Burfica said...

hammer--yeah I have had a bad cough since october, but not this bad.

Biddie said...

Well,you could stalk me, but I am already stalking you, soo...
I haven't mailed my stuff off yet, but I will soon. Technically, we have a year to respond.
I hope that you feel better soon. Coughing sucks ass.

Burfica said...

biddie--yeah this coughing is killing me. I just want it to stop long enough to let me talk, or sleep, or eat. lol

Anonymous said...

I have got that same damned cold and cough. Bark bark bark all night and day. How did I get it all the way from your house? Why do you have a long weekend?

Burfica said...

babzy---we have monday off for presidents day.

Dorko said...

Oh my precioussssssss,
I was fixin' on sending YOU a little somethin' somethin'.
(too busy these days to commit to playing it forward to 4 more - otherwise I sure would!)