CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Weird Tuesday


OMG doesn't this pic of this dog just make you laugh till you fart???

I love that!!!!

Been a weird Tuesday, just the vibe of it maybe.

Started burning one of my new candles. Loved loved the scent in the jar, started burning it and it fricken stinks. Smells like rotten fruit. gaaaaaagggg But I paid for it so I don't wanna waist it, so I been burning it with the door open, hehehehehe

Hubby finished his normal work early, they usually find more stuff for him to do, but the boss said, ewww your sick go home. So he did. hehehehe

Foxy the wonder rat barker, decided to sit on the dam arm of the couch and stare at me all day doing this moanie talk to me thing. I kept getting up to let her out, and no that wasn't it. And she kept jumping on me, jumping off me, grrrr

The cat decided to throw up on my spot on the table.

The gerbil stared at me all day...grrrr

I found popcorn in my bra again, and a green pea, last time we had peas was 4 days ago. hmmmm

The Kiddo was eating some chips, and he pulled this long ass string that got on them from his bedroom, he pulled it out of his throat. *insert major gagging here*
Hubby got me a red rose without doing anything wrong.

Kiddo announced he was tired, and got himself all ready for bed and went without us yelling at him.

I blew my nose tonight and a piece of the meat we had from dinner came out. Where the hell did that come from??

It's been a weird ass day, like the planets are miss aligned or something.

We did watch two movies we got in from netflix. Watched Invasion with Nichole Kidman. It was pretty dam good. Another twist on Invasion of the Body Snatchers. It was better than I thought it would be. Also watched Heartbreak Kid. Now I am NOT a Ben Stiller fan, and I found him to be likeable in this movie. It was pretty good also. Since they were both good the next movies we get in will probably suck ass.

Okay well I'm done talking about my weird ass day. I'm off to go to bed. Maybe watch Nip Tuck. I don't know why but I really like that show.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!!

17 comments:

Vanessa said...

I've seen this pic before and it cracks me up!

Coffeypot said...

When you blew your nose and meat came out, did you re-eat it? I mean, it has already been cooked. I would think it would be like eating an oyster, slide down real easy.

Burfica said...

vanessa--I snort every time I see it.

coffey--ummm I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

Biddie said...

LOL. Seriously. Meat came out of your nose? OMG. You are killing me here.
I find food in my bra all of the time. Never what's gonna pop up. It's great. Sometimes, I find something really good...

none said...

That pic is funny as hell.

I threw up spaghetti out of my nose once.

It does seem though you've had a weird time this week :)

Burfica said...

biddie--yeah I have found band aids, and froot loops and we don't have any froot loops in the house. heheheh

Hammer--ewww at the spaghetti. hehehehe Yeah god likes to pick on me, but then he's leaving some other shmuck alone lol

Alekx said...

I lost it after the string outta the throat and the meat out of the nose
there is something really wrong with this family

Special K said...

Hey can I get a warning before I sit down with a sandwich to read your blog?
String down throat?
4 day old pea in bra?
Honkin' out meat?

Are you trying to bring back the term, shock and awe?

Mia said...

omg meat out of your nose? Has your nose turned into your vortex bra?

Burfica said...

alekx--yeah it was pretty gross.

Kay--OOOo I will try to warn you next time.

Miranda--Yeah my whole house has turned into the vortex. lol

Anonymous said...

"laugh til you fart" is one of the oddest turns of phrase I've ever heard lol

Jules said...

OMG.. peas and meat?? Sis... I'm worried...

I liked Heartbreak Kid.. sometimes those that I refer to as stupid comedies just hit the spot!

Burfica said...

birdman--if you haven't laughed till you farted, then you haven't lived. hehehehe

Jules--yeah I used to worry about me, but dam it's no use. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

omggggggg wayyyyy too funny...and quite gross too...I think I will take my cue from the cat...

lmaooooooo

Burfica said...

flake---don't you dare throw up in my spot at the table. hehehehehe

whatevergirl said...

I never find food in my bra 'cuz there is nothing to catch it! It falls right thru and ends up in the roll of my stomach! LMAO

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing and farting at all of you. LOL