CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's ALIVE!!!!!!

Can you all believe I'm alive??? Nope, me either.

I'm still not 100%. Still got a runny nose, and a bad cough, but the sinus infection is most the way cleared up.

On Friday I had to take Kiddo to the doctor, he had caught it. Then the fucking PA decided to scare the life out of us. She see's a pimple looking thing in my son's nose and decides to tell us it's MRSA

Ummmm WHAT!!!!!????? I finally get pissed and go, well why do you think it's mersa?? She goes, well it looks like a pimple in the nose, that's how it starts. I said, well what is the test to tell for sure. She says, we would have to lance it, but if we lance it and it is mersa then he will have it for sure then.

I said, well have you looked at my sons face??? hmmmm??? He is covered in acne his face, shoulders, back, head (under hair) all over. Don't you think it's more than likely it's just A MOTHER FUCKING PIMPLE??????

Yeah she didn't like me. My son started crying thinking he had mersa, we got some cream to put in his nose to be on the safe side, but needless to say I was highly pissed.

Why do people mess with me about my kid, and worse yet, do it when I feel like major ass cuz I'm so sick??? You would have thunk the city would have made a notice not to do that with me. hehehehehe

Captain Daddy ended up going to the doctor too. He's probably sicker than everybody, so we have been checking on him a couple times a day.

We didn't do much of anything this weekend again. Gigantor worked on one room of the house. This sick thing has put us at least 2 weeks behind on our schedule to get the place cleaned up and to be able to move it.

We sat around and watched some tapes we recorded and watched a couple movies. The Invisible. It was okay, not great, but okay. We watched Grindhouse Planet Terror also. Now this was typical Tarantino movie---gory and stupid comedy, and totally unrealistic. But if you go into it knowing that, then you can enjoy yourself. It was okay.

Okay I'm gonna try to catch up with blogs some tonight and others tomorrow. Seeing as I think I might live now. hehehehe

Have a good Monday everyone!!!!

P.S. Isn't that Doodle picture the most adorable dam thing???

17 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Well, I'm glad you and yours are alive. Still, better you than me when it comes to the flu. Thanks for doing it for me.

Burfica said...

coffey--yeah well I quit, no more for me. lol

captain corky said...

Fucking doctors! When Max was born he was born with a fever and infection that he got from my wife (who was sick too). The bitch told us that he might have Herpes, after performing a spinal tap on Max. We had to wait two weeks for the final result. I still want to kill her, and I will never let a doctor give my newborn a spinal tap again.

captain corky said...

Glad you're starting to feel better. ;)

Libby said...

hey, burfica, i'm glad you're better!
by the way, that PA, or whoever it was, was SO wrong to mention mrsa in front of kiddo!! what a bitch/bastard!! i feel awful for him (& you!! for that!!)

Special K said...

That doctor sounds like a twit.
I think they are just hyper aware and now I wonder if everyone is going to have MRSA when they have a pimple. There is a big difference, doesn't take long to figure it out, I have 5 inch holes and scars on my body to prove it. The pain is horrific.
Glad you are feeling better, hope it continues! HUGS

Christine said...

I had to google what the hell MRSA is.
May I just say..HOLY SHIT?! Why would anyone just throw that out there with one pimple?

The PA needs to work on her people skills.

I wonder if she regularly suspects stomach cancer when her patients have the runs.

geez..

Burfica said...

corky--Oh yeah I have a fit when people wanna do stuff to the kid.

libby--yeah she is a bitch that wants to diagnose the crap out of people.

K--I knew you would know. I mean for crap sake how uncouth can you be???

Christine--she probably does, or a broken arm when you have an ache, they did that to my cousin he wore a cast for 6 weeks and didn't need it.

Coffeypot said...

Not all doctors are bad. This blond went to the doctor and told him she hurt everywhere. She said she could touch her arm, and she did, and screamed. She then touched her stomach and screamed again. Like wise when she touched her foot! Everywhere she touched, she would scream with pain. She asked the doctor if he knew what was wrong with her and he said, “Yes! You broke your finger.”

Special K said...

Hee!! Coffeypot I hadn't heard that one in a long time. Still a goodie! :)

Oh and Burf, while it is scary, the cases you see on the news (the horror ones) are actually fewer, more like mine, scary not deadly. This makes the general public freak out when they hear MRSA when actually it has been here all along. Old timers call them staph infections or boils..hee hee. MRSA, it's the new Flesh Eating Disease! WHEEE! ;)

Burfica said...

coffey--yeah yeah, glad I'm not blond

K--OOO your the most lovable leper I've ever met. hehehe Just kidding. Yeah, I just didn't like how she didn't pull us to one side, she said it in front of the kid.

Phoenix5 said...

glad you're feeling better, Burf! Let's hope the healing trend continues!

Vanessa said...

Hey there! Glad you are alive, welcome back to the living!

Anonymous said...

Oh damn! I hope you all feel better soon!

jAMiE said...

Cute pic for sure!

Haven't heard from you in a while, how are you, how is everyone else...post soon as you can, k.

Canadian flake said...

Glad you are starting to feel better...now this might sound dumb but wtf is mersa? I have never heard of it?

Burfica said...

phoenix--ty I hope so too

vanessa--yeah it was death on two feet for a while.

Ponderings--working on it.

jamie--working on getting well, will post soon.

Flake--It's a medicine resistant staff infection.