CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday and Nails

Got my nails done today. Hearts for Valentines of course. Couple pictures to show them to ya.



So after I had my nails done today, I went out to Gigantor's work and picked him up and we ran some errands. Then we went and had some lunch. I took him back to work, cuz he was supposed to be done, but was going to change the plugs and wires in his truck. Well....they put him back to work and he worked till 5. uggghhhh

I went and picked up Kiddo and his cousin T. T is about 4 months older than Kiddo, so they team up well. I brought them home and they played some video games, and Transformers Risk, then they started putting a leggo together.

Gigantor came home and took them up to D's dojo. They were working out hard, and having fun sparring. Then Kiddo and T were sparring and miss judged punched and punched each other right in the nose. No blood, but they both had to sit down for a few. Then T got up and started sparring with Gigantor and Gigantor threw a punch and T went right through the window butt first. ahhhhhhhh So they are sparring again, and Gigantor pops him in the nose on accident and bloodied him up. Poor T, he's not gonna want to come back over here again. Nah, he said he was fine.

So...we are all sitting around talking and watching the boys work on the leggo's and they start talking about one of Kiddo's teachers. Ms. Social Studies. And he was saying how she had such a nice butt. And Gigantor smiled and said, yes she does. And Kiddo goes, (omg this cracked me up so hard) he says, she is so hot, you can fry eggs on that thing!!!! I was laughing so dang hard I think I peed. lol

Okay I'm off to go to bed or something.

Have a good weekend all!!!!!

15 comments:

cookie monster said...

After all those accidents at karate i bet they wanna give it the 'chop'!

geddit?

Coffeypot said...

My teachers had asses alright. Achers and achers of asses. They weren't hot either. They could, however, sit on a fire and put it out. And old. So old, in fact, that they rememberd when dust was a rock. I never had a pretty teacher.

Vanessa said...

Nice nails!

Phoenix5 said...

LOL! Boys! I'm glad I don't have any. I'm dreading the day my girls start talking about how "hot" their male teachers are!

Oh, and BTW, it's spelled LEGO... not leggo! LOL! Every time you type it that way I think of Eggo waffles... "leggo my Eggo!" Sorry, just something that was sticking in a sensitibe spot in my brain...

Burfica said...

cookie--hahaha Yeah, I'm just glad he doesn't want us to pay for the window.

Coffey--man his teachers are early 20's and dang cute. All the guys are old old old, it's no fair.

vanessa--ty ty

Phoenix--I know it's lego, and I spell it that way and always go back and re do it. Oh well. My lego's have two g's that's why they don't go together right. heheheheh

Biddie said...

I like your nails, but I just don't have the patience to sit while my nails are done.
LOL at Kiddo. I bet that he does well in Social Studies!

Canadian flake said...

omgggggggg that story about her butt is so funny now I peed..lmao.

Off to clean myself up...lmaoooooo

Mia said...

ROFLMAO - kids say the darndest things.

Mia said...

BTW You've been tagged. heehee

Burfica said...

biddie--yeah a good looking teacher always helps the learning process.

Flake--you make me pee, I make you pee. hehehehe

Miranda--ahhhhh Now I have to go see what I was tagged at.

Coffeypot said...

Do those hearts run when you pick your nose?

Libby said...

love your nails, burfica!! but i'm with biddie...i wouldn't have the patience to sit still to get it done...or if i did, i'd chip it getting in my car to go home!!

Burfica said...

coffey--nope they are pick resistant.

Libby--I thought I would to, but the type gel they are, I've slammed them in a door and they don't chip. lol

Your finger will break before your nails do. hehehehe

Scarlet said...

I need a manicure. Nice hearts. Happy Valentine's Week!

Anonymous said...

You have the sexiest hands, that is the second time your nails have caught my eye ;)