CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

In Hell

I think I feel like the cat in this picture.

I just don't feel any better, matter of fact I feel worse. Uggghhh the coughing fits were so bad today I was crying.

Now kiddo is all stuffed up and coughing. If he still is in the morning, I'm keeping him home and taking him to the doctor.

I don't want him in the same hell I am in. gahhhhhhhh

I thought three and a half days on the antibiotics so far that I would feel at least a bit better. But I'm actually feeling worse. The no sleep is way catching up to me. I can only catch 15 or 20 minutes here or there, and that's heavily medicated with nyquil and cough syrup.

Okay enough bitching. If I don't feel any better I won't post for a couple days again, just go hibernate in the bedroom. Plus will probably be babying my baby.

Have a good sniffle and cough free Friday everyone!!!!

15 comments:

melodyann said...

Poor my burfie... feel better soon, sweetie

Canadian flake said...

Awwwww poor baby...hope you feel better soon honey.

Take care and try to get some rest..

jAMiE said...

I hope you feel real better soon Burfica, try to rest and take care of yourself....and drink plenty of liquids, ya hear!

Coffeypot said...

I'm wiping down my monitor and keyboard with an antiseptic wipe now. Hope you feel better soon.

Burfica said...

melodyann--I'm trying. lol

Flake--I actually was able to sleep some

Jamie--Thanks, I'm hoping soon.

Coffey--I guess I didn't wipe enough cuz now dad and the kid have it too.

Dorko said...

My golly, we are living in the era of 'super bugs'!?
Good Lord.
It just seems like when something hits it hangs on and hangs on.
Rest and plenty of liquids (water, juice, broths / soups) were the only things that helped me last time I got the crud.
Thinking of you guys...
(wish I lived close enough to bring you a meal too...that was really nice!)
hope you get well soon!

Burfica said...

dorko--awwww thank you. I'm trying to keep up with the fluids, and keep reminding myself that nyquil is not one of those main fluids. hehehehe

captain corky said...

Damn that sucks! I hope you're feeling better by the weekend.

SIMON said...

Sorry you are not feeling much better Burf, though I don't think been sat on by a dog was what was prescribed!

Phoenix5 said...

I'm wondering if the inhaler is actually causing you to cough more... I used to have an inhaler and I found I coughed worse when I used it. Just wondering...

Hope you're feeling better real soon!

Mia said...

Ohh my, I hope You're feeling better soon.

the planet of janet said...

oh, sweetie. i'm so sorry. this sounds AWFUL. take care of yourself....

Burfica said...

corky--yeah I hope I feel better by the end of this weekend.

ebezp--yeah but I do feel like ass.

phoenix--it might be, but with it at least I can breath now. I was having problems breathing before.

miranda--I'm trying

janet--ty uggghhhh lol

Special K said...

Sounds like what everyone around the country has. It is lasting 4-6 weeks in some cases (the cough as long or longer) Antibiotics aren't helping people because it is not bacterial in most people's cases (or like my doc said, I have to have a secondary infection from the virus for antibiotics which is as long as this stuff is lasting, I can believe that will happen).

Problem is, you probably have viral or you would of had a marked improvement by now. Poor Burfi and gang! Feel better ASAP!

Burfica said...

k--I'm gonna be a conspiracy theorist and say it's biological warfare. lol