CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The House of coughs, snot, runs and gas that would kill an ogre

Clap on clap off THE CLAPPER!!!! That commercial was so dumb, but this picture is so funny.

We are all doing a bit better, even Captain Daddy, but we all have the horrid cough still. So much so that I'm averaging about 2 hours sleep a night. uggghhh

My sinus infection is for the most part cleared, now I just have the runny nose and burny eyes like you would with a cold, plus the dam cough.

All these antibiotics have given us the runs so bad. This whole house is running for the bathroom many times. 3 people, only two bathrooms, someone has to suck it up once in a while.

And OMG what the hell is with the gas. We all have the worst gas!!! Like rotten egg farts. And it's not just here and there, it's every couple minutes. Everyone!!! It's horrid. I need the place detoxed after us being in here sick for a couple weeks.

And to top it off. I ran out of dry dog food on Sunday. The place I get the expensive food from (Red Flannel) is closed on Sundays. So we ran to the grocery store and bought a 5lb bag of cheap stuff to hold me over till Monday. The dogs seemed to enjoy it, but OMGGGGGGGGGGGG Generic, cheap food + delicate dog tummies = The gas that would gag and ogre!!!

The only ones in this house without gas is the cat and the gerbil, and they are mocking us I tell you.

I mean it's been so bad, we have been eating lots of cheese (you all know I don't eat cheese, cuz then I can't poop for a week) in hopes to put a cork in things. Even the cheese isn't working.

Oh well, what ya gonna do?? Just try not to cough at the wrong times, don't sneeze and laughing is way out of the question. hehehehehe

Okay on that note, have a good rest of the Tuesday everyone and a good Wednesday.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I am not at your house right now.


Gas that would kill an ogre.....ha ha ha ha OMG too funny!

Burfica said...

ponderings--hell you might even smell it where you are.

Canadian flake said...

ummmmmm bluck???lol

Careful eating the cheese...there IS a reason that the drugs clean you out...as much as it is sucky...better ya get it out than keep it in...

Hang in there...

Christine said...

The only thing I have to say about this post is I am grateful that I am not a house guest.

the planet of janet said...

dr. mom says ... yogurt. try yogurt.

that will be $125 please :-P

seriously, though, i never do antibiotic courses without yogurt for the tummy.

and ... be careful lighting a match during this treacherous time.

Burfica said...

flake--yeah I should have lost 20 lbs by now. lol

Christine--Hey never a dull moment

Janet--yogurt?? *insert gagging here*

Coffeypot said...

Well no wonder you have gas, eating dry dog food. Try a can of Alpo and see if that helps.

As for the clapper, we bought one, but had to get rid of it. Every time Sweet Tea and I had sex, our belly slapping had the light going on and off like a strobe light from the sixties. It was weird, and I wasn't even high.

Phoenix5 said...

I second the vote for yogurt. Find a brand that you can stomach and eat it daily while on antibiotics. Your bodies need the probiotics to properly digest your food, and the antibiotics are killng them all off.. therefore, you have gas and "the runs"!

LMAO @ coffeypot... he kills me!

Burfica said...

coffey--even though your full of it, everything you say rings true. hehehehe

Phoenix--Yeah I know, the boys like yogurt just fine, it just makes me *gag* lol

captain corky said...

We may have to blow your house up and rebuild it. All that gas is unsafe. Hope you feel completely better soon, but it seems like this thing that the whole country has, lingers.

Monica said...

I'm sorry you are so ill right now...it's been hitting my family and friends as well but I have escaped it (knock on wood).

I'll be visiting more often aqain...take care of you.

Anonymous said...

I had a nice long comment for you and the damn thing disappeared. I'll try this again.

I absolutely hate and detest yogurt. You could not pay me to eat it until I discovered one that I actually like. Activia Low Fat. Low fat tastes the same as regular. My favourite is Peach or Strawberry. Sometimes I add fruit to it and/or Cheerios for fun. Don't get the high fibre by mistake. It has crunchy little bits and prunes!!

Also just eat one little container a day. If you like it and pig out you will very quickly get sick of it. One a day and look forward to the next day's container.

The funny that I lost:
With the price of gas so high these days you could probably sell some of that to the neighbours. LOLOLOL

Burfica said...

corky--yeah Gigantor had it for 4 weeks. I'm on week 3 now.

Monica--Long time no see, good to see you again.

Babzy--Oh my gosh I wish I could sell it, we would be rich. lol

none said...

acidopholis pills at the grocery will help get your colonic flora back in shape,otherwise they do sell a stronger one behindthe phamacy counter without a prescription.

Good luck!

Burfica said...

hammer--I almost forgot about that, thanks.