CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

thursday Dammit


It's Thursday Dammit!!!! I thought it was Friday all dam day. I wanted it to be Friday so I could sleep in a couple hours tomorrow. grrrrr

I want me a hover dog!!!!! They would be cool. hehehehehe Instead I have "big lump on the floor dog" lmao

Honestly I have so much shit to do. Get the house cleaned up, go shopping, and get busy making stuff for Gigantor's birthday dinner. Was supposed to be just family so about 15 people, but he went and invited co workers too, so we are up to 20 some odd. I was gonna make one pan of each enchilada casserole thingie. Well...I called my mother in law and borrowed two more pans so I can do double of each.

I'm gonna be so dead afterword. He's doing the dam dishes. hehehehehe

Not much happened today. It was fricken freezing all day.

OMG Gigantor got me a Camouflage shirt, I loved it, my first ever. And we all go up on the mountain alot. And we washed it as per instructions. In cold water, hung it to dry. I put the thing on today, and the sleeves are all stretched out, about 4 times as big around as they were. But the length is about 4 or 5 inches shorter on the whole shirt. It's like a fricken belly shirt now. I am to dam fat to be wearing a belly shirt. It just looks gross. I'm gonna send it back to them with a nasty note.

They dam well worked Gigantor 12 hours today. He keeps telling his boss, that he is gonna need a nice raise, since he's covering three people's jobs. Well...the way they are working him is getting very old very fast. And I try to be patient and understanding, but after three months or more I've just had enough. I try real hard not to get mad at Gigantor, but fuck, enough is enough, hire more people dammit. So....today, I told him to tell his boss, that he is gonna need a massive raise, one that is enough to cover child support and alimony, if he keeps working that way. Boss only laughed at him. grrrrrr

Okay well that's all the boringness I have for a post. I'm gonna go to bed. I'm beat. Have a good Friday everyone!!!!!

11 comments:

jAMiE said...

I hope you sleep well...it sounds like you need it. Still wish i could come to Gigantors party, yum...you are a lovely wife! Oh and sorry about your shirt!

Vanessa said...

You are the fifth person (including myself) that thought today was Friday. Now I have to go and have myself a whole 'nother Friday!

MomThatsNuts said...

I didnt THINK it was Friday but I WISHED that it was, and now it IS FRIDAY YAYAYAYAYAY...

get some rest and hey at least you KNOW you cant wear a belly shirt, some people think they CAN and really, they should NOT if you know what I mean....

Mom

Burfica said...

Jamie--I did sleep pretty good, and yeah the shirt sucked.

vanessa--It was so disappointing, I didn't realize it till late last night, grrrrr

mom--I don't think most people should wear belly shirt, even if they can. lol

Mia said...

lol...technically it was my friday...Im off today WOOHOO!!!

Burfica said...

miranda---you suck, I still love you but you suck. hehehehehe

none said...

Mmm I'm going to make some enchilada casserole now.

Those shirts piss me off too. There is no way to stretch them back out again.

Once a boss figures he can get a dedicated employee to do the jobs of three people on one salary it's really hard to wean the greedy SOB off that shit.

Sometimes and an extended 'sick absence is just the thing to make the boss realize his folly.

Dorko said...

I have to agree with the hammer ... about boss sensitivity to the delicate balance of work vs family life vs having the time & the money to actually HAVE a family life
- bosses just look at how much they can squeeze everyone to make the bottom line prettier.
Hope Gigantor has a great B-day sounds like you might need an extra day off just to recooperate... heheehee

Phoenix5 said...

Oh boy, my favourite rant! Why, oh why do North American companies try so damn hard to exploit their employees? Do they really want NA to become a 3rd world country like Mexico or Cambodia? I really wish someone would blow up Wall Street... or somehow turn off this obsession with the Almighty Dollar that our bosses all have... end rant... for now.

Happy Weekend Burf! BTW, I wanna hear how you made the giant one do the dishes on HIS birthday! LOL!

Libby said...

oh, burfica, you have it all together!! you cook, he and all his friends and family are blessed to eat YOUR TALENTED cooking skills, then he & everybody clean it up!! you go girl!

Burfica said...

hammer--yeah we already said he was taking some time off. lol

dorko--yeah bosses suck, specially when they don't know how to be a good boss. Better than his other bosses, so I should be glad.

Phoenix--cuz they allow them to have just a bit to much freedom is my opinion, so everyone can get exploited.

libby--that's right, they do the dam cleaning. hehehehe