CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

How I love a monkey butt!!!

Okay, well for a long time you all have heard me talk about my monkey butt pillow. And most of you have posed the questions "WHAT THE HELL IS A MONKEY BUTT PILLOW???"

As I told you, it was a pillow my son got me for my birthday last year. He was so proud and he used his own money, and he laughed and laughed.

People couldn't believe I had a pillow with a monkeys butt on it. But as you can see, it has not only his face, but his butt as well.

On occasion the monkey butt pillow takes on a life of it's own.

It will leap off the couch and attack the rat dog. Or it will seem to be sitting in my computer chair, ass up when I come out in the morning. It's also been known to bounch it's butt off of Gigantor's face on occasion.

I guess all in all, the kiddo did a great job of getting me a gift. I mean honestly how could anyone have this much fun or stuff to talk about without a monkey butt pillow??




Now you all need to go out and get a "Butt pillow" of your own. Go on!!! I double dog dare you!!!!!

Pussy's!!!!!!!

Have a good Sat and Sun all!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

We used to have "Monkey Sock Dolls" made out of men's work socks with the red heels (that was the monkey's mouth).

I must get me one of those Monkey Butt pillows to sleep with. It would be so much nicer than sleeping with a bed-hog snoring man - better looking too.

Coffeypot said...

Now are you dareing me to go get a monky butt pillow or pussy? I have a choice? Any pussy? Or a monkey pussy? UH! Notice which word I zeroed in on? Guess which pillow I would buy? At leat with a pussy pillow I would have a place for my ear so that it wouldn't get mashed agains my head.

Canadian flake said...

every time I see you talk about that pillow, I think of my goofy gnome...he gets the kids to say "what"...so he can say "chicken butt"...I don't get it, but the 3 of them laugh their asses off at it..lol

Burfica said...

babzy--It sure has brought good laughs.

Coffey--a butt pillow man, that's what you need to get. I'm sure you have no problem getting the other.

Flake--I don't get the whole chicken butt thing too.

Azathoth100 said...

Hehehehe.
Now that kick a**!

Burfica said...

aza----hahahahahaha

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Thats a brilliant pillow, I want one.

Burfica said...

chelsea--welcome, yup everyone should have a butt pillow.

Mia said...

Aww that is soo cute...I need to find one of those for Linz. SHe's a monkey nut.

Susan said...

can I offer to be someones butt pillow? lol Im soft and comfortable

Burfica said...

Miranda--he got it a couple years ago, at walmart.

susan--yeah us fluffy chicks make good pillows.

Phoenix5 said...

So the mystery is finally revealed! Too funny Burf! Especially the part about it "bouncing off Gigantor's face"!!!

Jules said...

LOL! I always pictured it looking more like a bright red babboon's ass or something...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.