CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What the hell????

Okay I think I'm back. My internet and my cell phone service went down on Saturday.

Apparently when Arizona gets storms, the entire state shuts the hell down. I guess a internet transformer went down in Flagstaff (140 miles south) and it took them 4 days to fix it.

And a cell tower in Flag went down on Saturday morning. We just now got service back today too.

I will try to go around and catch up on blogs a bit later. I have to call tech service, cuz where as I'm back on line, it won't let me send any e-mails. It keeps erroring out on me. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hope you all had a better weekend and start to the week than that.

Back soon!!!!!

11 comments:

none said...

Welcome back!

Dorko said...

"What the hell????"

My golly I hope that's not going to be the 'catch phrase 2008'

Glad to hear you got your boots back on!
(see, I was making a funni about how electronic stuff needs to boot-up heheehee...)

Ryan said...

I'm just hoping they didn't make you 'really' mad...

I've recently realized that Burfica is not a good person to get sideways with!!

Mia said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!

MomThatsNuts said...

not to mention that in the desert NO ONE knows how to drive in the RAIN for heavens sake...the freeways were a MESS......

Anyhow Im glad you got your boot on too!!!! now, go send some emails!!

mom

Burfica said...

hammer--ty ty good to be back

dorko--haha your so funny. What the hell just happened? is my catch phrase for my life.

Ryan--I've been told that it's not good to piss me off before. Wonder why?? I'm so sweet and innocent (okay I couldn't type that with a straight face)

Miranda--ty ty too. heheheh

mom--and good god it snowed here and flag, they need to call out the national guard, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Alekx said...

okay I had a comment till I read the sweet and innocent bull shit you were trying to feed Ryan. ahahhahaha

Burfica said...

alekx--as you can see I couldn't do it with a straight face.

Canadian flake said...

Welcome back...I am back too..sorta..lol.

Let me know how you made out with the email...I am having the same problem here..lol.

tony said...

Thanks for your comment on the Hippie & Preach. Language doesn't detour me from your blog. It is probably safe to say that I have heard it all and through the years I have more than likely said it all. I look forward to your future comments!

Burfica said...

Flake--I have no idea, after a couple hours it was fixed. lol

Tony--welcome. I look forward to reading more too.