CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My New Digs!!!


Hey all!!!! How do you like the new look??? Man I was so over due for one. I started my blog in 2004 and haven't changed it at all. I got so inspired by seeing other peoples. Then I was over at Mom thats Nuts blog and seen hers with a link to get free one's. I went and looked, and once I hit the dragon, that was it, it had to be mine!!!

I tried to do it today, but couldn't get my links to come up. I thank my lucky stars for Canadian Flake. OMG I love her so much. She sat for hours with me and helped me. She copied down all my links. She told me how to get the template up. Then she sent me my links and told me how to put them in one at a time, and how to get my awards back up.

I would have never changed the template if it wasn't for Flake, so thank you so much my friend!!!!!

I just love the picture of that little kitty up there. hehehehee That's what I wanna do some days. I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALLAALLAA

I was so pissed off at the school today I could hardly see. I got up, took my son to school, had him there at 8 minutes till 8 and he walked in and I left. I got all the way home, and inside, to hear it just get announced on the radio that they were doing a "late start" today at school. Which means it wouldn't start till 9:30. WTF??? Well they have been doing that alot lately. Apparently we have to cater to all the Navajo children, and the idiot buss drivers can't drive one hour earlier. So...if it snows even one flake in town then they issue a late start cuz it has to be snowing tons on the reservation. Man I could do a book on a rant about how the city and school government caters to the reservation. I feel we should have school no matter what, if they can get here fine if not, not our problem. They wanna be a nation within a nation then they should have fences and their own dam schools. Okay I'm getting to far away from myself.

So anyhow, I called up the school, and yelled at them why didn't they put a sign out to say it would be a late start, and she goes, Oh I dunno. So...I said, you better open the dam doors cuz kids are waiting outside in 19 degree weather, and my son is one of them, if I find out you didn't I will contact come after your butts.

My son told me they opened the doors and he was allowed to go to the library and play on the computers till class started. So...that was good.


OOooo yummie dinner tonight. Elk tenderloin steaks, cornbread, mac and cheese, and green peas. whoooohoooo Cup of hot cocoa for desert.

Okay well I'm off. Wish me luck, we have a meeting with the school with Kiddo's IEP program tomorrow.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!!

14 comments:

Vanessa said...

I LOVE the dragon! Very cool site update!

the planet of janet said...

ok, i TOTALLY love the dragon. nicely done! (with props to flake, of course!)

Coffeypot said...

Man, that's a dragon? I thought it was a bat on steroids.

Anyway, I like the new look. I might venture into something like that one of these days. I can't think of a theam except coffee cups and coffee beans or something like that.

Burfica said...

Vanessa--ty ty yeah since I collect dragons, that was awesome to find one.

janet--yeah I couldn't have done it without her

Coffey--who knows they might have some with coffey in them. hehehehe

none said...

Blog looks great. That is stupid about the schools I would be pissed too.

Burfica said...

hammer--yeah but they don't give a shit. Since when is it standard for a place for children to not give a shit about children?

Canadian flake said...

awwwwww I heart ya too my fica....you know I don't mind at all helping ya figure stuff out..

I am glad ya kicked ass with the school...nice to see I am not the only one dealing with moron idiots at school..lol.

Burfica said...

flake--I swear they only employ child haters. lol

Phoenix5 said...

We had a "flash freeze" happen overnight last night. Yesterday it was 41 degrees, then BAM! over night it dropped to 10! Of course it was raining when the temp dropped, so everything was coated in ice this morning. Stupid school board didn't let us know that they had canceled the school buses until AFTER my oldest had left for band practise! She had to walk back home from her friend's in the high winds and ice pellets because her friend's mom couldn't drive them. The school boards (including teachers, bus drivers, everyone) are only in it for themselves, they don't give a damn about the kids...

Burfica said...

phoenix---EXACTLY!!!!

Special K said...

The dragon is cool. I don't like PYZAm or however it is spelled simply for that ugly orange banner they put across their layouts. It usually clashes except for Halloween I guess..LOL

Dorko said...

Oh, this is a smokin' hot update!
Dig it!

Barbara Doduk said...

it is a cool dragon

Burfica said...

K--I've never seen free one's anywhere else. Guess I dont' know where to look, but since I know how to do it, I might update more often.

Dorko--I knew you would. hehehehe

barbara--I loves me a dragon