CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Goodbye 17th, you won't be missed

whooooooooooohoooooooooooooo I made it through today. I wanna thank you all for all your kind thoughts and hugs. It helped tons. I had some emotions. I only cried once, and actually that was when I was driving home after taking Kiddo to school.

About 11 I went back to go potty, and my back (lower) popped as I bent over to lower the pants. No biggie, it's been popping alot lately. I stood up, and OMG sweet crispy jeebus!!!!! I almost couldn't walk, I definatly couldn't stand up straight. Once in a while (couple times a year) the lower back goes out from the degenerative disc disease. Well...surprise it picked today. I pissed and moaned and took 5 ibuprophen but it was spasming so bad that after a half hour I called the chiropractor. I have an appointment for tomorrow morning thank god.

I still have that crap pain with my knee. I need to stand up straight to walk with my knee cuz it makes me unsure on my feet, and with my back, I'm all hunched over. I could barely walk, I looked like I was 90. hehehehe

Did it stop me from going to the movie with my two men??? Hell no!!! I had been telling Gigantor and Kiddo I would scrounge up some money and we would go see AVPR And that we did. It was real good, as good as all the alien and predator movies. whooohoooo

Saturday I'm doing a bit more scrounging and we are going to go see I am Legend. Skinny K can go along with Kiddo this time.

Okay more proof that my son is a dork, he was born into a family of dorks and he is becoming a king dork himself.

My dad gave him a coat. It was called a photographers coat. This coat is tan and has about 30 pockets on the outside of it. All over the arms, the chest, lower, the back, it has about 4 pockets on the inside. He's been wearing it every day, and they have been calling him "pocket man" at school. It's all been fun.

Yesterday morning, here is the happenings in my house.

Kiddo--Mom....what the??? mom!!!
me-- what son??
K--MOM!!!OMG MOM HELP!!!
M--What the hell??
K--SOMEONE MESSED WITH MY ZIPPER AND IT'S ALL MESSED UP. OMG MOM OMG
He's spinning circles as he's struggling to zip up his coat.
K--NOW IT WON'T COME UNZIPPED, IT'S ALL MESSED UP I TELL YOu!!!
M--What the hell do you mean it's messed up?? did you break it??
K--NO SOMEONE MESSED IT UP, DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME???
M--DON'T COP THAT ATTITUDE WITH ME OR I'LL MAKE YOU EAT IT, NOW MARCH YOUR HAPPY ASS OVER HERE AND SHOW ME!!!!
(can you see where he gets the yelling from??) teeeheee
he marches over still struggling with it, grunting and groaning.
M--son knock your shit off and show me!!
he shows me his zipper, and it's zipped up backwards and won't come down. I thought he had just twisted the zipper when he attached it. I get looking closer.
M--son how many pockets on your coat??
K--what?? like 30.
M--how many pockets do you see on your coat??
K--One...two...three...four...HEY WHERE DID THE OTHERS GO?? SOMEONE IS MESSING WITH MY COAT!!!!
M---son!!! dammit!!!! how many pockets on the inside of your coat??
K--there should be four, but let me see. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I HAVE MY COAT ON INSIDE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M--yes son your a dork
K--shhhhhhhhhhhh you never saw this, it did not happen, you were only having a bad dream!!!
M--nice try dork
Insert massive 11 year old boy giggles here. hehehehehe

Have a good Friday everyone!!!!

12 comments:

Alekx said...

I am so glad he got your dorkiness cuz I would never put anything inside out. Cough. Cough. Love you. Another 17th down

Burfica said...

alekx--hahahahaha hehehehehehe hohohohohoohh uh uh uh uh

Anonymous said...

Sending you love...

And hugs...and a shoulder to vent on, if you need!

Burfica said...

jj--thank you so much, it's much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Oh your back...ouch! I hope it is feeling better today.

LMFAO @ the zipper incident! ha ha ha

Phoenix5 said...

If Kiddo were a girl, I'd call her a Drama Queen... but he's a boy... so... what does that make him????

Clueless in Canada (tee hee!)

Hope your back is feeling better real soon! I on the other hand, am sitting at home with a VERY unhappy digestive system... :-(

Coffeypot said...

You know those Navy pants with the 13 buttons on a flap? Well, when I had direr I would put them on backwards so all I had to do was lower the flap. Okay! Not really, but I think it would work. Don't worry; his embarrassing incident is safe with me. I won't tell a soul.

Libby said...

...when you're picking kiddo up at school, do you get out of the car..."HEY DORK!!! MOMMY'S HERE!!! ;-D

Burfica said...

ponderings--not better yet, but on the way there

Phoenix--I dunno but whatever he is, he's funny.

coffey--to funny, I have to ask hubby if he had those pants in the navy.

libby--no but I do embarrass him when I can. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Ooo dear, so what you're really saying is that this is going to continue around here for several more years! Eeek!

Very happy [long] weekend to you too dearie.
Cheers

Burfica said...

maddy---and a happy long weekend to you too.

Jules said...

Oh yikes, hope you are feeling better soon... I've had that back pain so that you can't stand up straight and have to walk around all hunched over! Your son kills me!! LOL