CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mid Weekend


OOoOo don't you feel special??? You get a bonus. I actually posted on the weekend. hehehehee

I was going to get on last night and post, but my internet was down.

I love this picture up here. Actually took me a while to find the cat in the pic, I know I'm slow. Then I realized that the table looked just like the one I just got rid of. hehehehe

Friday Gigantor and I watched a couple movies. The Dead Girl, don't bother, slow, icky, not much sense. And we watched I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. OMGGGGGGGGGGg that was so dam funny. One of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. And I didn't think I was going to like it.

I went to my mother in laws candle party tonight, and yeah of course I got some candles. I got three, but they are small one's so didn't spend much. I got one called Cozy Cabin that Gigantor liked, one called Grapefruit splash-has a wonderful citrus fresh smell, and one called Sprigs and Blooms-very flowery smell. yummmm.

We came home and watched The Game Plan, now that was a pretty cute movie.

Tomorrow we need to clean some house, so it's mostly clean for the big guys birthday dinner next saturday. Still don't know all I'm gonna cook.

I'm doing some taco meat for taco's and burrito's, and a chicken enchilada casserole, that I make with tortilla chips instead of the tortilla's and I used cream of mushroom soup instead of sour cream. Then Alekx had made us some interesting cheese enchilada's once. You don't fry the corn tortilla's just heat them in a pan with pam, then put in some of that white quesso cheese, and roll them up. Then you put the green chilli sauce all over them, some shredded cheese and heat it all in the oven. So that is the only three dishes I have planned out. I have no idea what else to make. I'm at a loss. hehehe

So...if any of you have any ideas at all, please pass them on.

Okay, well I'm gonna go and do god only knows what, probably read blogs. Hope you all have a great Sunday!!!

13 comments:

Alekx said...

I saved your life bitch
hehehe

Burfica said...

You shoulda let me die asshole!!!!!

jAMiE said...

I wish i could come, i love Mexican food...mmmmm!

I want to see that Chuck and Larry movie...i can't remember who is in it though....i'll have to find it.

Glad you enjoyed most of the movies...enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Vanessa said...

If you're looking for another good movie, we watched Iron Jawed Angels today. It was awesome, strong snarky women fighting for the right to vote. Have a great rest of the weekend!

Burfica said...

jamie--Adam sandler and crap that guy from King of Queens. So..funny, and I don't usually like either one of those.

Burfica said...

vanessa--I will have to check that out!!! Thanks for the recomendation.

I love snark. hehehehe

captain corky said...

Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, and chocolate chips. I hope I spelled chocolate right. ;)

Phoenix5 said...

Uh oh... I'm having an allergic reaction, just READING your menu!

I haven't watched any good new movies lately. Most of what came out last year doesn't get me interested in the least. I can't believe I haven't even seen Spiderman 3 yet!

Biddie said...

I love Kevin James, he is so cute, and I like Adam Sandler..I rally didn't expect to like Chuck and Larry, but it was good. Laughed out loud a few times :)
Oh, btw, have fun with that house cleaning.

Burfica said...

corky---mmmmm chocolate

Phoenix--you allergic to mexicans???

Biddie--I usually don't like stuff those two do, but I really liked that movie.

Phoenix5 said...

LMAO! No, allergic to peppers, which, BTW, I'm told is NOT Mexican, but TEXAN.... go figure. Original Mexican food is rather bland, or so the story goes.

Burfica said...

Phoenix--depends on what part of mexico, some parts serve only hot food, and the peppers originated down in mexico and were brought up to Texas. Yeah, we are so close to the border, and plenty of mexican's around here, we get the whole scoop. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

Loveeeeee the game plan..and Chuck and Larry...both were dumbass funnyyyyyyy movies...

Can't wait to get the game plan to see it again..lol.