CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

My album

Hammer did a post about how to make your own album. It was pretty fun, check mine out. Then below it I'll tell you how to do it.






Here's how it goes. You are about to have your own band's CD cover. Follow these directions Go to......
1.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
2.
http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3.
http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together.

Wanna know what's really cool. The third picture on the one I did, this waterfall, was of Oak Creek. Oak Creek is in Arizona. Oak Creek is also where we scattered my mom's ashes. She died in Jan of 2006, and the anniversary is fast approaching, and I've been fighting the blues. I think maybe it's a sign, even if it's not, it sure made me smile.

Have fun doing it if you choose, and let me know so I can come see who you are and what your album is named. hehehehehe

Have a good Monday Everyone!!!!

18 comments:

the planet of janet said...

fun game!

thanks for stopping by, burf... and welcome!

Burfica said...

janet--you too, look forward to reading you more.

none said...

That is really cool. Everyone who has done this meme seems to get something funny or special.

Burfica said...

hammer--yeah it was pretty neat.

Libby said...

happy monday, burfica!!i haven't done the album thingy, but it will!

Anonymous said...

Cool beans!

I am so doing this for my post tomorrow.

Love your album.he he

Burfica said...

libby--can't wait to see yours

Ponderings--yeah it was pretty fun.

Coffeypot said...

Finally, an album about me! Fossils! I haven’t seen anything that I though was about me since I found out Moby Dick was about a fish. So I will enjoy all this old fashion music.

Burfica said...

coffey--oh yes the band of fossils creaks their joints to the beat. hehehehe

Phoenix5 said...

It took me a while to realize "album" meant "CD Cover"!! LOL! I must be tired from my long day at work... I'll have to try this out sometime...

Canadian flake said...

ok I have seen this on a few blogs and I was going to do it also but I don't know how to "put it all together"..gonna get you to help me, talk me through it...

As far as this pic being from a place so special to you, you know I believe that everything happens for a reason. Take comfort that your Mom is happy and looking over you and Alekx hon. She knows this week is a hard one for you...remember you are loved and we are here when you need us!!!

Burfica said...

phoenix--now you make me feel old, cuz when I hear album I still think of the old records. lol

Flake--awww now your gonna make me cry!!! lol

SIMON said...

That was fun Burf!
I'll stick my new album on WN too probably tomorrow!!

Just give us a holler if you want to vent during this tough time ok?

Thinking of you.

Burfica said...

ebez--you just made me cry, in a good way. Yeah I'm starting a panic. Trying not to, but I am.

SIMON said...

Take care love! Chin up!

Cover on Wilko News Too.

Anonymous said...

Column of Glory.

The body of man.



Sounds good to me. LOL

Burfica said...

babzy--yeah it does

Jules said...

Come and see mine, Burf!!