CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Need one more day

Holy moly I need one more day to the weekend.

I went to bed last night and I was so sick to my stomach, I was up a few times, sure I was gonna be blowing from both ends. I almost thought I had food poisoning again, and I'm not even sure what I actually had.

My stomach hurt all day today too.

Without me feeling well, I didn't do any cleaning on the house and I couldn't get Gigantor to do anything, he was a bump on a log big time.

I did kick him out of the house and made him go buy more rock salt, cuz it rained all fricken day, and now it's stopped so I'm sure it's gonna freeze in big sheets by morning. I'm not gonna skate down the steps and to the suburban, no way no how. hehehehehe

I need one more fricken day of the weekend to feel better and get some shit done. hehehehe

OMG Kiddo woke up like 4:30 and turned his t.v. on and stayed up. I was so irritated when I found out. But about 3 this afternoon, he hadn't been out of his room in a while, so we went in to check on him, and he was zonked on the bed. He stumbled out and laid on the loveseat to watch a movie with us, and he fell asleep for about another hour. Poor kid. lol

It snowed all last night too, and the rain all day today. uggghhhhh I'm ready for spring.

Gigantor made deer stew tonight. Slow cooked it all day. I prefer elk meat over deer, but it wasn't bad. With my tummy still hurting I had some soup instead. Then I had a nice cup of hot cocoa for desert. hahahaha Hopefully he left enough stew so I can have a small bowl full tomorrow.

I know I've had a boring ass post. I'm gonna go read a few blogs and head my happy ass to bed. Have a good Monday everyone!!!!!


14 comments:

Alekx said...

I saved your life bitch......


Opps that was last post

I was sick last night too. Blah did we eat the same thing?

Burfica said...

alekx--hahahaha maybe we did, but I didn't have asian food. hehehehehe

Vanessa said...

I love that from I has hotdog. Made me laugh. I think we ALL need one more day for the weekend. Hope you feel better soon.

Burfica said...

vanessa--yeah I love the i has hotdog one's and the I has cheezeburger cat one's.

Coffeypot said...

“…blowing from both ends.” I love those qualities and abilities in a woman.

Burfica said...

coffey--how did I know that you would really appreciate that? hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Deer stew! How can you eat that when you are feeling so bad?

Burfica said...

ponderings--that's why I didn't eat it. lol

captain corky said...

Deer stew sound good. I swear I gotta come over your house and eat someday. I'll even bring twinkies for desert. ;)

Burfica said...

corky--make them chocolate covered and you got a deal. heheheh

Anonymous said...

Perhaps we should take a poll? Who would vote for a three day weekend every week? I certainly would.
Cheers

Burfica said...

maddy---OoOO me too g/f

Canadian flake said...

Hope you are having a better day today and ya feel better. Soup was prolly a good choice...

My gremlin will do the same thing as far as getting up before the sun to watch TV...sometimes it drives me insane...

I know I know...not a far drive to go..lmao.

Burfica said...

flake--yeah, that might have to be a new family rule. Nobody allowed awake before 7 on weekends hahahahaha