CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

As confused as ever

Okay so the internet is obviously not fixed all the way. Neither is the cell service. It was all going good, even the e-mail thing was fixed.

Then 9 last night both went down again. The internet and the cell service. Two completely different companies. I'm just glad they are both up again today. If they go down again tonight, boy is shit gonna hit the fan with the companies. There is no reason for that.

We have had the wonkiest weather here. It rained non stop from Thursday till Monday at nine in the morning. At which point it started snowing. Snowed all day Monday. Then it froze and froze hard. Was clear yesterday, but the ice was solid. Then last night it snowed again, covered all the ice. Nice huh? Today it is sunny, gonna see if it melts or freezes solid again.

My knee has been bugging me so dang bad. For over a month it has felt like someone is stabbing me with a knife right under the knee cap. It feels like it's slightly out (dislocated) again. I've done that to this one particular knee a few times. I just want it to pop really hard. Every time I try to get it to pop it just makes this grinding noise and feel. ugggghhh The pain has gotten so bad it's hard to walk, it hurts to sit, and it's misery when I try to go to bed. I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and go in I guess.

But I'm gonna take Gigantor in for his procedure first. He's been waiting since September, cuz my surgery had to come first. So now is his turn. Maybe a bit after that I can afford to get in.

Okay I think I caught up on all of your blogs. So...I'm off to make some popcorn.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!

11 comments:

Canadian flake said...

ughhhhhh lets blow up both companies and run for the border..hee hee hee.

none said...

I knew someone with the same knee problem. There was a technique for popping it back in but it looked kinda scary when she did it.

Hope you get some relief soon.

Coffeypot said...

Lots of butter and salt on the popcorn I hope. With a beer! An 12 asprin for your knee! With a beer! And a hot soaking bath for the leg! And a beer!

Burfica said...

flake--I agree girlie

hammer--yeah I can usually get it back in, but this time something major is wrong.

coffeypot--It's lowfat microwave kettle corn. hehehe Ibuprofen and lots of booze (not necessarily beer, I'm a girl drink drunk)

Jules said...

oh crappy shitty buzz, Burf! I'm sorry about your knee pain. My sis has a knee that tends to be quite bad due to it being dislocated twice too... not fun. Take care of you!

I don't have time to catch up on all your posts.. I'm hoping me just popping in to say hi and I'm thinking of you will be good, for now? Love ya!

Burfica said...

jules--your fine hun. I know how life can run away with a person sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Popcorn is my favourite food group. I make real popcorn on the stove because the microwave stuff screws with my blood pressure even tho I love it.

Have you tried shaking parmesan cheese on popcorn? Yummy.

jAMiE said...

Mmmmm...popcorn!
I hope your knee feels better soon...good luck with the companies!

Burfica said...

babzy---mmmmmm yeah cheesey popcorn rocks.

jamie--ty I'm trying to baby it see if it helps.

captain corky said...

I see red when my internet is working. I don't care so much about my cell phone, but it is the only phone I have. I hope your knee feels better. Hopefully you'll get some pain killers or something when you go in.

Phoenix5 said...

Sounds like you have what I have - the official name for it is Patella-Femoral Syndrome, and it's when the cartiledge in your knee gets pounded down to nothing. What is happening is your femure (thigh bone) is grinding against your Patella (kneecap). A GOOD quality glucosamine supplement might help you out some. I know it works for me. But it has to be a GOOD quality supplement. Most of the off-the-shelf stuff is next to useless. Even with the top quality stuff, you won't notice any real effect until about 4 - 6 weeks.

Good luck with it!