CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

uggghhhh and yummmmmm

Okay first the uggghhhh. I went to the chiropractor today and he did adjust everything again, and it's feeling a bit better.

I have had some drainage all day. By the time I got to the chiropractor I felt icky. I came home and took some dayquil. I think I am catching a dam cold now. ugggghhhh This shit better leave me alone soon.


Now onto the yummmmmmmm I made something new the other night, and OMG it was soooooooooo good.

Meatball subs

I took a half a bag of frozen meat balls and I warmed and browned them in the oven. I then put them in a sauce pan and put a big jar of plain spaghetti sauce over the top and simmered for a bit. I like onions but Kiddo doesn't. so we took some Aunt Hatties french rolls, and put a bit of mozzarella on the bottom and a bunch of onions if you wanted them. Then some meatballs and a bit of sauce but not to much, some more mozzarella, and put them under the broiler till it got all brown and bubbly. I think I found one of my new favorite sandwiches. hehehehe
It was so dam good. Hope you all feel like trying it, you'll be in for a treat.



I'm off to take some Nyquil and go to bed.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!!

12 comments:

cookie monster said...

Any chance of one of those being mailed to me? I'll kill my postie if he eats it!

Anonymous said...

I looked at the picture before reading your post. I thought it was a body part! It scared me.

After reading your post the photo looks deeeeeelicious. I'm going to try making that myself. YUM

the planet of janet said...

somehow, that sandwich just doesn't do it for me.

but then i'm weird that way ;-)

Special K said...

That is too funny! I used frozen meatballs tonight ($4.80 for 80 at Walmart) They are divine! I can't believe how good they are. I just made spaghetti with mine but will definitely try the subs..yum!

captain corky said...

I'll take mine without onions please.

Hope you're feeling better today, and the cold doesn't get to nasty.

Coffeypot said...

Sinus drainage and meatball subs – yum, yum. I hope you get to feeling better soon. We need your ass out there working and keeping us in beer.

Burfica said...

cookie--it will be green and fuzzy by the time it gets to you.

babzy--yeah I took a few photo's and there was no way to make it look real good.

janet--not a meatball lover eh??

K--yeah I use those frozen meat balls for tons of things. They are so easy with a pot luck dinner, put them in a crock pot, cover with cream of mushroom soup and just take. heheheh

corky--I gotta baby you like my son huh??

coffey--hahahahha cough cough.

Canadian flake said...

omgggggggg that looks soooooooooo good...I think I might try that...lol.

Burfica said...

flake--it is sooo good, and so dam fast. hehehehe

Phoenix5 said...

What a great idea, Burf! I've done the crock pot and mushroom soup idea a few times for pot lucks.. I never get to bring any home! LOL! I'll have to try the sub idea soon. Thanks for sharing! (But don't even THINK about sharing your cold...)

Libby said...

mmmmmmmmmmm!!! now i know what i'll make tomorrow, i actually have frozen meatballs in the freezer!

Burfica said...

phoenix--I love short cuts. hehehehe

Libby---yeah sometimes I forget to buy them and they make life so much easier.