CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Forgot it was a holiday

I forgot it was a holiday today. Until Kiddo reminded me yesterday that he had no school today. ahahahahahah

Well my knee and back hurt all weekend, but I have another appointment tomorrow. I thought that taping was doing good, but then Saturday night it felt weird, almost burnie. I took it off, and uht oh. I had a reaction to the dam tape. I had blisters all over and taking the tape off took some of the blister skin off, so that it ripped off the top layer, so then it was bloody and oozie.

Now I'm treating that too.

uggghhh

We went to I am Legend on Saturday. It was good but not great. I mean they made the "monsters" so computer animated it was like being in an animated movie along with real life. That I didn't like.

We watched one my dad bought too. Good Luck Chuck, now that was funny as hell. hehehehe


Okay well on another note I was over at Canadian Flakes blog and she awarded me this. I feel so honored. Sometimes I don't feel like spreading love I just spread the eff word. hehehehe I'm gonna take a couple days to think then I will award it to some people.




I hope you all have a wonderful Monday. Gigantor has to work, so he is pissy. hehehehehe Enjoy the extra day off if you got it.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award!!!!!!

No days off for me.Ever! I homeschool.Which means no snow days either!

Hope your knee feels better soon.

Burfica said...

Ponderings--yeah I work from home, so I can pick days off if I want, but if we don't go out of town, I'm basically always working.

Coffeypot said...

I'm allergic to the glue on band-aids, too. I use to just let the dog like the soars, but I have discovered liquid band-aid. It's great. Sorry you are still in pain.

Coffeypot said...

Shit! That should have been lick, not like.

SIMON said...

Oh thats ugly that the band aid gave you blisters ....yuk!
Despite all that I hope your knee gets better soon.

Well deserved award Burf, nice one!!!

Special K said...

Hope you feel better soon!! I have been out of sorts myself lately. I need to go to the doctor but I have to be in cardiac arrest or void of a pulse before I will do that..hee!!
So I got bad enough that off I went and I had strep and it cost lotsa $$ and an expensive shot! Now I have a stomach virus! JOY!! I am doing it for free though, I have google for the diagnosis for that one! ;) Hee!!

Burfica said...

coffey--I had never been alergic to stuff like that before, but a few years back had a reaction to a cast, and now this. Same reaction different area.

ebezp--yeah two strips about 6 inches long all blistered and couple other small spots, about nickle size

k--can I call you stubborn now?? hehehehe I've been to the doc so much in my life, that now when I'm sick I just want drugs to get over it. I'm being wimpy.

the planet of janet said...

congrats on the award!

just for the record, i didn't get the day off either. bah humbug!!

Burfica said...

janet--maybe you should take a monday off and call it "janet" day. hehehehehe

cookie monster said...

Day Off? What is this Day Off you speak of?

captain corky said...

Congrats on the award. I was off yesterday, but not because the company I work for has any sense of decency. I was off cause I'm on vacation and I've done nothing so far. It's been great. ;)

Hope your knee feels better.

Burfica said...

cookie--you have to have someone of importance get assassinated, then you can have a day off. hehehe

Corky---whooohooo doing nothing on days off rocks dude!!!

Jules said...

Oh congrats, Estee! Out of everyone, you definately deserve this award!! (((HUGS)))

jAMiE said...

Congrats on your award!

Canadian flake said...

lol hope you had a great day off...by now you have been back to see the doc...hope he helped ya out.

love ya my friend!!!

Burfica said...

jules--ty and big hugggssss back

jamie--ty ty

Flake--yeah I feel a bit better there, but now I think I have a cold. sucks ass.

Barbara Doduk said...

Someone should invent the FU award hahahaha