CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Jan 2nd and the Fuckers gonna die already.

I swear that man of mine wishes to die in 2008. He wishes me to kill him. And at this rate I'm gonna fulfill his stupid ass wish.

We had a wonderful New Years Eve night. Just quiet with us. Talked about all the stuff we were gonna do on new years day since he was off.

Only two things he had to do was clear off his side of the table (cuz we were going to go up to his parents and pick up a new table there) And run the vacuum. I always sleep later than he does, so he would run the vacuum so it would wake me up and I would get up and motivated too. Plus there was a gazillion pounds of dog hair on the carpet.

I woke up a couple times to him and Kiddo arguing, and kept asking if he had done the table or vacuum, and he kept saying no. I finally wake up at about 10. Pulled my ass out of bed, and asked why he didn't wake me up.

He then started screaming at me. I was like, whoooaaaa there butt head!!! I said, well did you vacuum or do the table, at which he started screaming I WAS BUSY ALL FUCKING MORNING, AND I DIDN'T DO EVERY FUCKING THING YOU ASKED SO GET THE FUCK OFF MY BACK!!!

I have no idea what the hell started that, but let me tell you I put a stop to it real dam fast. You do not start screaming at me, and not when your in the wrong in the first place.

Oh and his real busy shit all morning, was from 7:30 till 10:30, he had loaded a game on the computer and took a shit. That was it.

He started in screaming at me again tonight. I'm telling ya, he has a death wish.

I'm so pissed off, I'm marching back to the bathroom and gonna squeeze the shit out of that toothpaste tube, right in the middle, where it pisses him off to no end. hehehehehe That should teach him a lesson.

Hope you all had a better Wed, and have a very wonderful Thursday.

Oh oh and go visit Alekx's blog at nitrogen narcosis, and visit the new person she's plugging on there. hehehehhe

15 comments:

none said...

Ouch. Screaming is bad. Hope whatever it is gets better.

Burfica said...

hammer--yeah me too, it's actually very unusual for him to act that way.

Anonymous said...

Hey, taking a shit can sometimes be a real task!!!

hee hee...

Anonymous said...

I say kill the bastard but first make sure he has a great insurance policy.

I'm so evil aren't I? You don't have to answer that you know.

Special K said...

Man I am sorry. I know it sucks when they get all pissy on the diddly stuff! Remember, me and mine are just now talking again! LOL
Does yours also go crazy when you "adjust" the mirror on his car? I told Drew if he didn't lighten up he was going to die a very young (but bitchY) man.

Alekx said...

Don't kill him, that takes all the fun outta making him miserable on a regular basis.

snark

Anonymous said...

You squeezed the shit out of toothpaste? What brand do you use?

I'm with Alekx. Don't kill him just torture him. Besides if you kill him what would we laugh at?

Burfica said...

jj--especially when you have to much cheese

ponderings--yeah I won't get much, so I guess I better keep him for now.

K--hahahaha no I'm the bitch when he messes with my mirrors.

Alekx--true it is more fun to torture him

babzy--yeah you all might have to start laughing at me if I killed him. Not good at all.

Mia said...

Lol Alekx....too funny.

Yep sounds like he's starting out the year um...NOT GOOD!!!lol

Goodluck with that.

Burfica said...

miranda--yeah he doesn't want thin ice all year.

Biddie said...

I think that there might be something in air...Shawn might next in line.
LOL.
Why are still up this late????

Burfica said...

biddie--god I don't know. I need to get my sleep patern back in order, cuz school starts again in three days.

Dorko said...

RE:"I'm so pissed off, I'm marching back to the bathroom and gonna squeeze the shit out of that toothpaste tube, right in the middle, where it pisses him off to no end. hehehehehe That should teach him a lesson."
LOL!!!!
Married people know all the best "tactics".
Damnit, that's funny!

Coffeypot said...

AHHHH! Sweet love in the morning! You sound like me and Sweet Tea. I will do anything she asks me to do. But it will be done on my timetable. If she wants it done faster, she can do it herself. No sweat off my balls.

Canadian flake said...

lol only someone that has been married for awhile would think to attack innocent toothpaste to make a point..lmaoooooo.