CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Weird ass toes, weather, colds, inlaws.


Okay I couldn't help it, that picture cracks me the hell up. I love the pictures like this.

The weather was so dam weird today. Woke up it was over 35, said it would be in it's 50's. Put on some lighter clothes, Kiddo only took a hoodie instead of big coat. The dogs were out playing in the sun shine. Then they started begging to come in. I open the door and it's cloud covered and snowing. WTF?? Then...about two hours later, sun is out and it goes up into it's 50's. Even cracked the windows when driving around up town. As I was taking Gigantor to his appointment, we left the house it was 48, 10 minutes later it was 31 and raining, and it hasn't stopped raining since.

Gigantor did need his toenail removed, at least half of it anyway. We are in the room, and he wants to show off, er...I mean be macho...no wait I mean he wants to sit up and watch, so they lift the head of the bed up. He's being all cocky...I mean confident and they start putting the numbing shots all around the base of his toe. Very slowly he starts pulling his arms from behind his head and sorta folds them in front of him. Then she starts cutting and pulling at the toenail. And he starts looking at a spot on the wall...and he has this grim/gonna be sick look on his face. You know the look when Buster farts, cuz those things will drop you dead from across the room, dam dog. Wait!!! where was I?? Oh yeah. So he's got the white clenched lips and arms held tight in front of him, and he ventures a look down, cuz she is now lifting the toenail off his foot. (and why the fuck did I watch all this?? it was sick as hell!!!!) And as she lifts it off, it gushes a bit of blood, and a strand of tissue is attached to it. That was almost his undoing.

I love my husband, he is an awesome E.M.T. He has helped with protruding bones and foreign objects out of people. But on me or himself, he's not to good. He can't handle me hurt, he has a hard time seeing to gross of stuff on him, and thank god we haven't had to find out how it will be with Kiddo yet. I may come across as fragile to some people, but boy that "mama bear" will come out in me, and I can handle pretty much anything.

Get this!! We see his mom outside of her house as we are headed to the clinic. So...he wants to stop and say hi and tell her where we are going. She then asks us to go get her a half gallon of milk afterwords. Ummmm NO and HELL NO, and KISS MY ASS YOU PSYCHO BITCH NO!!! I tell her no, and she goes, well it's not your toe you can go in and get it. I'm like I'm not going in, my knee and back is still hurt and I have a cold, and I want to get Gigantor home afterwords. She makes this big old stink. I tell her no, and we pull off. Now here is where I get angry as shit. Gigantor decides he can't let her down, and he goes to the store and gets her a fricken half gallon of milk and takes it back right before the appointment.

Okay, well she was outside already, she has two good cars, and feet, she doesn't work, and the store is less than 2 blocks from her house. FUCK NOOOOOO SHE CAN GO!!!! God that made me so dam mad.

Okay well I'm gonna go take some cold meds and maybe kick Gigantors toe in bed all night, just like he did to me when I had that done a couple years ago. ahahahahhahahahaha I know, I'm one cruel bitch!!!! Gotta love me, I'm da baby!!! hehehehe

Have a good Friday everyone!!!!!

13 comments:

jAMiE said...

Oh you two are quite the pair! I hope his toe is on the mend but i b et it hurts, ouch!

I'd be like Gigantor and go back and get the milk too.

Vanessa said...

I detest MIL's like that. Some people never learn to take responsibility in their own lives because they know how to push people's buttons and guilt trip them into what they want. Manipulative! Don't blame you for being angry one bit.

Phoenix5 said...

Like I said before, Gigantor needs to grow a backbone. As long as he keeps giving in like that, she'll keep making demands.

Hope you can kick that cold to the curb over the weekend. But in order to do so, you gotta REST!!!

Have a good one!

Burfica said...

jamie--I used to give in, but I stopped a long time ago, and say no sometimes, been better for me.

Vanessa--yeah he's the youngest of 9, from a very bad home, and they can figure out how to get him to do almost anything.

Phoenix--It's not about having a back bone...It's about what went on in his house when he was younger, and still trying to break that bad chain. Should have seen it when we first got married.

Special K said...

Aww you brought back several memories. The MIL issue. Yes. Once mine had us drive 40 miles because she needed her prescription from 2 miles away. Oh, I left out she had 3 other sons with cars living there doing nothing. Same goes for the day she needed a walk in shower installed, needed a loaf of bread etc.. etc.. you get my drift.

UGH.
I miss her now that she is gone though, she wasn't that bad honestly.
Your Rat dog is adorable, looks like a fox. I think it is because Gigantor is emotionally invested in you and himself is why it is harder. When on the job, it is easier to get through.
Kick him twice for me anyway because I am just a crabby bitch today! HEEE!
Hope you and he feel better soon!

Libby said...

burfica, i LOVE the cat!!
and, you know what, gigantor's always gonna do that, some moms seem to have a weird kind of psychic /guilt type hold oner their sons...and it's even there when she isn't trying!!
but...if gigantor didn't give a shit, he wouldnt be him, would he?

the planet of janet said...

rofl, burf... you are one sadistic little shit!!! gotta love ya for it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Burf, just stopping by to wish you a good weekend. I may be taking a break soon. But please don't forget me.

Alekx said...

I know that I'm the baby comment was directed at me. And damnit it you are right I love you. Not just cuz you are the baby.

We could always pull out evil bitch mother in law's toe nails and oh forget to use the deadening stuff.

Opps was that my outside playground voice.

Mia said...

All I can say about MIL's is that I liked my Ex's MIL way better than mine. lol

SIMON said...

Yeah Burf I do gotta love you, you cruel funny bitch!
Where would we be without MIL's like that hey?

Burfica said...

K--- I don't know if I would go as far as I would miss her when she's gone, but I will be sadder to lose her than the FIL. hehehehehe

libby--yeah his whole family tries to manipulate him. And yeah I love him for who he is.

janet--yes I am!!! and love every minute of it. hehehehe

babzy--I could never forget you my friend.

alekx--yeah wanna do it more to the FIL he always brags about getting stuff with no numbing or anesthesia, wanna see him actually cry and faint. hehehe

Miranda--I wish. hehehehe Gigantor did like my mom better than his though. hehehehe

ebezp--I dunno, without MIL like that, the world might be a happy place, god forbid. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

lmao why do some MILs have to be such total BITCHES!!!

I think ya should have gotten her milk...and borrowed some of my rat pellets to dissolve in it??

Ewwwwwww how bad am I?? LOL