CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tagged

Ahhhhhhhhhh I got tagged by Miranda and Susan. They told me I had to write 7 weird things about myself.

Hmmmmm that takes some thinking, because 1. I tell you all everything anyway, and 2. I'm all weird. hehehehe

So...lets try.

1. I collect dragons. Not just any dragons, cuz they have to have specific things. A dragon must have wings to be a dragon. There fore Asian dragons are not dragons they are just flying snakes or lizards. A dragon must also have 4 legs. If it only has two plus the wings then it's a big bat, not a dragon. The Dragon in the movie Eragon is like the type I collect. Some much cuter, some more regal, some more vicious looking, but that kind of dragon. I haven't bought a dragon in years, I've gotten a few gifts. But before Kiddo came along, Gigantor and I have spent a healthy chunk in our dragons.

2. I love all genre of movies, love them all. But I think one of my very favorites is horror movies. I even like some hack and slash movies. I don't know why, just always liked them. At christmas time I ask for horror movies. hehehehe Last year I got Boogeyman, and See no Evil. I also love stuff like Darkness Falls and the Nightmare on Elm street movies. Can hardly wait till netflix sends me the remake of Halloween.

3. I used to own, ride, train and show horses. I actually have tons of trophys packed away. Not no sissy english riding either, I rode western and I rode hard. hehehehe Let me show you some types of the horses I have owned. These are not my pictures, but one's I found on the net. Buck I had for years and had to put him down when he was in his 20's. I won quite a bit of trophy's with him. He was a buckskin I had a beautiful black horse names Whispering Star. I won tons of reigning competition on him. I also had a Missouri Fox trotter for a while, he tried to kill me....twice. I raised a colt that was a Strawberry Roan Paint. I also had a mare that had a Paso Fino colt. He was so stubborn, thick thick neck and round barrel body, hard to ride.

4. I own a gazillion pets, and wouldn't change that for anything, but I'm obsessive about lint rollering myself. I don't like all the pet hair on me. I should take out stock in the lint roller company I use so much of it. hehehehe

5. One of the major accidents I had on that horse that tried to kill me twice. It resulted in my sister and aunt doing Artificial Respiration on me, and me being taken away in an ambulance. Quite a while later, my hip was bugging me, and upon lots of ex rays, they found where I had broke a chunk out of it from that accident. But the chunk was still attached and it was growing. Like I was growing a third leg. They broke that off, and said it would either float, or my body would absorb it. Thank goodness I don't have three legs, all I need is more weird shit.

6. I'm obsessed with cleanliness. Not my house, hell no, it's a mess. But with personal/hygiene kind of stuff. I can't stink. If I think I stink I will go take a long shower, scrubbing the crap out of myself. My husband jokes and says that if he gave me a Brillo pad in the shower I would be happy. And you gotta double check each line, bend, fold, wrinkle, crevice. It better be clean dammit. I think it comes from knowing a large girl (much larger than me) and her B.O. was so bad it was gagging. And when you talked to her about her hygiene routine, it was appalling, and I never never wanna smell or look like that.

Okay last one.

7. Sometimes I hold my own boobs. hehehehe Now let me explain. When I'm really tired, and sitting up in bed watching a bit of t.v. I don't know where to put my hands. I will interlock my fingers in front of me on my chest, and before you know it. My hands are under each boob just holding them up. Well... sometimes airing that area out feels good, so now it's become a dam habit. hehehehe

Okay there are my 7 weird things. I don't even know who to tag. But if you would like to do it, let me know and I will come read and be snarky.

Have a good Thursday everyone!!!!

16 comments:

Dorko said...

LOL!
(All the really good story tellers save the very best for last!)
Heheehee...

Phoenix5 said...

With your descriptive writing style, I now have a very nasty visual floating around in my head... Thanks a LOT! LMAO!!!

Coffeypot said...

Use a couple of your horse trophies to hold your boobs up. That way you would have your hands free to brush your hair or pick your nose.

none said...

I use a brillo pad in the shower, It's great on elbows and feet.

It's also cheaper than that bath and body crap.

captain corky said...

It makes me kind of glad that you don't like to stink. LOL!

Mia said...

ughs...where did my comment go? Lol Captain Corky thats good.

My ex was into dragons, some are pretty cool.

Hey have you seen 'I know who killed me?' yet?

I hate pet hair, thats the one thing that drives me nuts about Nikki, Im forever vacuuming her up.

Burfica said...

dorko--yeah funny how nothing else matters after I mention boobs

Phoenix--ahhahaa I hope you aren't calling my boobs nasty. lol

Coffeypot--Yeah I could use a good nose pick.

hammer--SOS take me away

corky--if you smelled that other chick you would be glad I don't stink too

Miranda--yeah I saw that one, what a head trip. lol

SIMON said...

They are brilliant it was a pleasure reading about your weirdness,makes me feel really normal!!!!

Have a great Weekend

Anonymous said...

You mentioning how the fat chick stunk reminded me of a lady in my Gyno's office once. She was huge and stunk to high Heaven. I so felt pity for the doctor once her legs got up into the stirrups.

How can people not know they smell?!

Burfica said...

ebez--oh I so feel like that kitten

Ponderings--I'm sure they know, and just don't care. It's so dang gross.

Biddie said...

I lOVE horror movies, too. Darkness Falls is a good one. I am going out to look for See No Evil today.
Great list, by the way. Holding your own boobs, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

Three legs! Okay that's weird.

What if it grew longer than the other two and you had to hop hop hop to get around?

What if it grew shorter than the other two and it just hung there swinging with every step you took?

You could have joined the circus.

Burfica said...

biddie--always on the look out for more horror movies

Babzy--yeah i could win the three legged race easy then. lol

Canadian flake said...

"Sometimes I hold my own boobs. hehehehe"

ummmmmm isn't this supposed to be Gigantor's job?? LOL

Susan said...

ok, I have to say lol, all was pretty normal but when I got to you holding your boob, I got excitd in a sort of weird twisted way lol, I even read it twice, you made My nite lol

Jules said...

Airing out your boobs... holding your own boobs... I thought that was just referred to feeling yourself up!