CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Kicked my ass

Well I was hurting pretty bad last night. Back and knee, knee and back. blahhhh

I had some pain pills left over from that tooth surgery. I have a few percocet but didn't take those. I had some Tramadol. I took one of those. I got to sleep, but thing is with those, if I don't stay asleep I get really sick to my stomach. So...of course the kid was up three times, the husband fidgeted, and the dogs woke me up.

I did wake up once on my own, and my skin felt like it was on fire, so I made hubby turn the ceiling fan on. I know those are weird reactions to the meds, but dammit I want another one tonight. hehehehe

I got up and did go to the chiropractor, and he adjusted my lower back. Thing is it hurts worse a day or two after, cuz the muscles are protesting. So...I'm hurting a bit worse. I asked him about my knee and he took a look, and he said what I figured. The patella had slightly shifted, but since I have been dicking around not going in for over a month. He put some Kineseo taping on it (it's an old japanese form of taping) That should loosen the muscle that's holding it out. It should pop back in in a week or so.

So...all in all not bad, just very sore now.

I came home and ate some lunch and could tell that the long lasting effects of that pain pill were still bugging me. So I sat on the couch and actually crashed for over 2 hours. I guess someone had called and I answered, cuz my phone had been off the hook for over 4 hours, when we found it tonight. hehehehe

Well...I'm off to bed, I'm tired still, and have lots and lots to do tomorrow.

Have a good weekend everyone!!!!

12 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

ouch, hate it when that happens. I need to find a good chiropractor, my old one moved away.

Jules said...

you have a good weekend too, sweetie! Feel better!!!

Phoenix5 said...

What is it with Kiddo getting up multiple times every night? Have you had him checked out by a doctor? You need to get your own room with a lock on the door so you can get a proper night's sleep. I'm contemplating doing just that myself these days...

Phoenix5 said...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, GET WELL SOON!

Canadian flake said...

Get feeling better soon sweetie. When ya get a chance, stop by my blog. I left you an award there...

Love ya honey

Biddie said...

I hope that you are feeling better. Nothing worse than being in pain and not getting enough sleep.

Burfica said...

savant--I would go into mourning if mine moved.

Jules--ty ty I will

Phoenix--It's his sleepwalking, some days worse than others, I won't shut my door to him, have to listen if he's going outside.

Flake--whooohoooo I'll be right over.

Biddie--Had better sleep last night. I love the weekend.

Anonymous said...

I sure do hope that when you wake up in the morning you are feeling better.

Enjoy your weekend!

Burfica said...

ponderings--felt much better this morning. Loving the idea of the three day weekend. heheheh

Azathoth100 said...

A quick kiss of the hand, and one hell of a hug.
Take care of yourself Bur, and those around you. Thank you for being my friend.

Azathoth

Libby said...

burf-i hope so bad you feel better by now~! [hugs & scrunches]!!

jAMiE said...

I hope you feel better now...did you take another pill?