CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Funny Monday

OMG I got this video of this woman in my e-mail, and she is so fricken funny!!!!! Love her!!!!!

Nothing much happened today. Rain, snow, sleet, wind, trash cans zooming down the road.

I got online and checked blogs, I played around on you tube, and pogo. I checked blogs again. Then I decided it was gloomy and I went and took a 2 hour nap. hehehehehe

Now I'm half listening to/watching wrestling, and watching the hubby and dogs sleep. Guess I will go check blogs again see if anything is new, then I guess I will go sit in bed and wonder why I'm not tired. hahahahahaha

I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow and be tired as hell. Oh well, such is life.

Gonna grill up some elk steaks tomorrow and make some cornbread. God Kiddo loves cornbread. He wishes I would make it more often. We all get two pieces at dinner, then that leaves him two pieces to have in the morning for breakfast. hahahaha Such a cutie he is.

Okay all well enjoy the video of Mrs. Hughes!!! I think I'm slowly turning into her. Not as slow as I would like but still.

I didn't notice that it does cut off just a few seconds to early, so you miss the very end, but not much of that matters.

Anyhow, have a great Tuesday everyone!!!!

16 comments:

Vanessa said...

I took a two hour nap today too, I felt horribly guilty but it felt amazingly good!

Coffeypot said...

I posted this a while back, but it is so funny. It deserves to be seen by those who are smart enough to stay away from my site.

Burfica said...

vanessa--It did feel good. lol

coffey--I missed it I guess. dam, but she is worth watching more than once.

MomThatsNuts said...

Burf,
I had to do this same thing to mine, the older blogs you have to go to TEMPLATE then there should be a place that says UPDATE LAYOUT or UPDATE TEMPLATE or something like that. Then just pick some generic one, because what your doing is switching it from HTML to LAYOUT I had to do the same thing. So after you pick on of the boring ones, you can get the code from the one you like, and then you go to LAYOUT from your dashboard and just replace the HTML code with the new one, you erase the whole thing (preview it first before you delete the whole blog!!) Then you should be able to put the new code in and BAM.....

is that clear as mud??? blogger actually has a HOW TO CHANGE TO LAYOUT FORMAT in the help section..

Burfica said...

mom---ummmm what?? LOL I'm still not sure what I'm doing.

captain corky said...

I've never had elk before. I hear it tastes like chicken though. ;)

Burfica said...

corky--yeah like beef taste like chicken. lol

SIMON said...

Mrs Hughes is sort of funny and sort of not!
Oh don't turn in to her Burf!

Burfica said...

ebez--yeah she was funny but not Bill Engval funny. hehehehehe

Phoenix5 said...

I haven't watched the video yet (I'm not in a place whe I can watch it) but I wanted to comment on your new background... AWESOME!!!

MomThatsNuts said...

YAY YOU GOT IT!!!!

Mom

Burfica said...

Phoenix--thank you mom that's nuts and flake helped me tons.

Mom--yayyyyyyy it wouldn't save my links so I had to go back and do it one at a time. Oh well.

Biddie said...

OMG. That was too funny.
Thanks for the laughs :)

Libby said...

burfica-that video was hilarious! i think mrs. highes is my new idol!!

Mia said...

Ohh...nice work Burf. ^5's You!!!

Burfica said...

biddie---yw I love her

Libby--yeah she's great

Miranda--whooohooo high fives ya back.