CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

what a fricken Diva!!!

Okay my rat dog has got to be the biggest diva ever. hehehe Foxy loves to climb up under the throw pillow on the couch, well she tunneled under it, then the blue neck pillow fell down on her, so she poked her head out. That's all that's out between these two. She was so kicked back, resting her head on the blue pillow, the other one holding her chin up. She was sleeping till I started taking pictures, then she woke up

She looks like she's snarling, cuz he lip was stuck up over her tooth, and she was such a diva she refused to lick, she made me fix it. lmao





On a side note I won a couple books on E-bay tonight. I got another Andy Griffiths book. What Buttasuar is this? got it for .99 And I got the third book in a sequel I have named Fire Star by Chris D'Lacey got it for .25 whooohoooo

I've almost got this cold kicked out. So...that is good news. Keep me in your thoughts.

Tomorrow night about 5:15 I take Gigantor in for a procedure. He has to get his big toenail removed. It has been ingrown, bleeding, oozing and ouchie since Sept. But he wouldn't let me make him an appointment cuz of his "hunt" so finally I got him in.

If you all have any good, easy (and I mean easy) mexican casserole dishes or something, please give me the recipe. Gigantor wants mexican dinner for his birthday dinner on the 2nd. And I know of two dishes plus taco's, but he wants to invite a lot of poeple. uggghhhhh So...I need more ideas.

Okay I'm off to take more cold meds. Have a good Thursday all!!!!

11 comments:

Alekx said...

Ummmmm make she short mexican aunt cook a couple dishes. Can't get any easier than that.

Gigantor will be fine. Hugs

Your dog is a diva cuz her mommy is a diva. lol

Burfica said...

Alekx--I would but you know how the short mexican aunt bails at the last minute so I don't wanna depend on her.

Canadian flake said...

ouchieeeeeee for Gigantor...good thing he is getting it taken care of.

I was gonna mention that maybe your "diva" gets it from you...but alekx beat me to it..lmaooooooo.

love ya ..lol

Burfica said...

flake--I do not act like a....wait, yeah I do. hehehehehehe

cookie monster said...

Canadian flake, are you calling out Burfica a dog???

Burfica said...

cookie--no a diva, not even sounds alike. lol

jAMiE said...

Sounds like a yummy night is ahead for Gigantor on his birthday, i love Mexican food. I hope his toe surgery isn't too painful but it sure sounds like it will be.

Ouch!

Burfica said...

Jamie--Mine seemed bad when I had the same thing done, but I didn't get all the way numb.

Jules said...

Ahhh!! Hello ratdog! You little cutie, you! That couch, those pillows... they just swallow her all up, don't they!

Ouch, wish gigantor my best wishes with his big toe!

Unfortunately, Sis, I don't have any good mexican recipies...

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha you had to fix the dogs lip. Now that is funny!

I wish I got spoiled as much as your "Diva" does.

Want to adopt me?

Burfica said...

jules--dammit, I need some good mexican recipes. heheheh

Ponderings--sure I'll adopt you!!!