CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Bloggin Love

Lookie lookie lookie!!!! Lookie what Jamie over at Grace Too gave me!!! Awwww and lovers her right back.


Your supposed to pass on these awards and some people make rules as to how many people you can pass them on too. Well...I may be breaking that rule, but I love all my blogs I read. I love all my blogger buddies. So....I'm giving this award to each and every one of you alls!!!!!! Take it, capture it, put it on your blog and feel the love!!!! DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWW

hehehehe

We went to the Mule Deer Association dinner on Saturday night. Went at 6, looked around, They started serving salads at 7. We got ours about 8. I love the girl scouts, and it's neat that they come to serve at one of these parties. But for this one that had a few hundred people there. And they had about 10 or 15 girl scouts all around the age of 7 or 8. I think they should have had some older one's there. We had to keep going to the back to remind them that they forgot half of some tables and stuff. Then dinner was Herb Roasted Prime rib with baked potato, roll and green beans. It was good, but we didn't eat till almost 9. Then this year they didn't do a dessert so that was a bummer.

After all the dam auctions and raffles and bullshit (I say that, cuz my knee was killing me and I was done having fun and ready to go home) We finally left, and didn't get home till 11:30.

Today we got up and was gonna eat lunch, and watch a movie. Captain Daddy showed up and bitched at us for a few, then we ate in front of him anyway. Then him, me and Gigantor all feel asleep on the couch and love seat. hahahaha We all slept for about 2 hours till the dog woke us up barking.

Nope we didn't get what we wanted or needed to done today. hahahaha

Oh well. You all get your award, and share the love. I'm off to bed.

Have a good Monday everyone!!!!

14 comments:

Vanessa said...

awww thanks!

captain corky said...

Thanks Burfica! When I first saw the award at the top of your blog I was ascared that you were gonna give it to a whole bunch of people and not me. That would have sent me off crying, so thank you for the award, and now I'm going to have a great week!

No fucking desert? What's wrong with those Girl Scouts.

Burfica said...

vanessa--awww yourwelcome

corky--an award about love, I definatly couldn't not give it to you. ehhehehehe And no shit, they could have thrown us some of them over priced cookies at least.

Christine said...

Pardon me if I leave that cutsy thing with you. I can't ruin my reputation with hugs and hearts. BLAH...

Should have given the little green girls roller skates. This way they could go faster and when they wipe out..it would second as entertainment.

CrystalChick said...

Oh crap.... I'm new to your blog, and not on your blogroll, so therefore not eligible for that lovely heart. :(
Just visiting and dropping a hello by way of Hammers blog is how I think I found ya.
Have a nice day. :)

Burfica said...

christine---Man I would have tripped a few of them if I had an isle seat. I'm mean that way. hehehehee

crystal--welcome, come back anytime, share in the love and snark.

Alekx said...

ewwwww you are being all lovey dovey there is more wrong with you then the Dr is admitting. You better go back.

Burfica said...

alekx--*insert tongue spitting at you here*

Special K said...

Aww!! The loves!! I feels it!!!

It is rainy here today and I need to get groceries. Come over and go with me, 'kay?

Burfica said...

K--only if you come help me clean house. heheheheh

Phoenix5 said...

What??? They didn't serve venison at the Mule Deer Association Dinner??? Tee hee! Sounds like a very nice dinner, and desserts are bad for you anyways ;-)

Thanks for the award, Burf, but you've made it nigh impossible to give it to anyone else! Everyone I know in blogland knows you too! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award!

I am so stealing it! he he Thank you!

I'd give it back to you anyday.You so deserve it.

Love ya!

Burfica said...

phoenix--who cares if they are bad for you then need to serve cake dammit. lol

ponderings--I lub you too baby, you are a fellow sister in snark.

Canadian flake said...

love ya too hon.

(((((((hugs)))))))