CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Who needs a title anyway??

Oh my gosh this picture cracks me up every time. Probably because I've seen plenty of people and animals "stuck in yoga"

Not much new today. Kiddo started back at Taekwondo. The Master was waiting for a building to be completed, they told him two months. It's a year later. grrrrr So... a few days ago Kiddo started upping his exercises. And he got pretty sore. His abs, and arms. Well he went and worked out hard hard and harder last night. He came home going OoOOoOoO my stomach, my arms my legs, I'm so sore, I just want a shower and bed. And that's pretty much what happened. This morning he bent over for something and started laughing cuz his stomach was so sore he had to put his hand on the couch to get up.

Today and Thursday are half days. Parent teacher confrences. So we need to try and make it that.

Kiddo said his reading teacher (who was the only one giving homework) said he would give no homework the last nine weeks since it's mostly testing. In one sense I think that's cool. In another sense I think the teacher has major spring fever too. hehehehehe

Okay yesterday I had coffee and pound cake for breakfast. This morning, coffee and big bowl of potato salad. Nothing like onion breath in the morning.

We are in the weird weather stage. It's still in it's 30's in the morning so we turn the heater on and heater in the car on. Then by noon heater is off and door is open. By afternoon early evening. Ceiling fans on, door and windows open, a/c in the car on. Yup it's at that, "can't make up it's mind" stage.

All to soon it will be up in the 100's though. I'll be camping my ass out in the house most the time. hehehehehe

You all still eating leftovers??? We probably will eat them a couple more days then they should be done for. hehehe Not quite like thanksgiving or christmas where you eat leftovers for like a week.

Okay I have to go pee, so I'm outa here.

Don't get stuck in yoga and have a great Tuesday all!!!!

15 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I only eat yoga for my bowl movements. I have some school stories on my site, too.

captain corky said...

I was dumb and didn't take any leftovers home. When will I ever learn? ;)

Burfica said...

coffey--read your school stories and commented

corky--ummm when you get hungry maybe??

Special K said...

No leftovers here now. I took care of them.
We are doing the 30 at night and 70 to 80 during the day now too. Our house is really tight so it takes a lot to get hot in here thank goodness. I hate heat. And the joy of humidity is something you don't get to enjoy with your 100 degree temps. I will send you some in a jar if you would like? Just let me know, consider it a free facial. Heh.

Burfica said...

K-- I spent a summer in texas, the biggest thing I hated about humidity is it didn't cool down at night, here it cools down at night.

CrystalChick said...

Funny picture!! I have a book on Yoga... does it count if I just look thru it? LOL
We ate at SIL's so didn't get too many leftovers altho I did have Mumsie-in-laws pineapple bread for lunch. Yum.

Burfica said...

crystal--I've never heard of pineapple bread but it sounds wonderful.

Phoenix5 said...

No leftovers here! But that's because we didn't have a big meal at all over the weekend. Oh well... there's always Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Burfica said...

phoenix--cinco de mayo, make a big dinner for that. Heck any reason is good enough. hehehehe

MomThatsNuts said...

Ham and potato casserol!! That was our left overs. Oh and a ham sandwich for lunch. Can you tell HAM was on sale?????

Mom

Burfica said...

mom--yeah I told Gigantor to get 3 hams, they were on a good sale, he only came home with one.

Special K said...

You must of been in the lower side of Texas. Where my folks come from in the plains, it does get cool at night and no humidity. San Antonio reminded me of home, it was sweltering. UGH!

Kerry M. Conway said...

omg-i can only imagine what it is like to be that flexible. lol

hi doll! all the leftovers are gone around here! i miss the strawberry cake...*tears*

hm. maybe i should make the apple pie? lol

*trots off to bake*

Christine said...

Doing the same think in central florida last couple of days. Freezin' in the morning and sweatin' our asses off in the afternoon. Layers are our friends.

Burfica said...

K--I was in the Dallas Fort Worth area

Kerry--send some here.

Christine--I think in Az you have to be layered always.