CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm not witty enough for a title today

Well I was having a crap ass start to this day, but this picture made me laugh pretty hard. hehehehehehe Right at about the right time too.

Man I am so sick of this Hunter Safety stuff that Gigantor is doing. I know it's only a month and a half, but he's fricken useless for anything but that. And I was pissed we were behind on doing things to move our place since we were sick, now we are even more behind.

I told him I didn't have a problem with the Hunter Safety teaching if it didn't interfere with anything else. Yeah...how stupid am I?? fuck.

He comes home and is a maniac trying to get ready for it, and each time he leaves earlier and earlier. On wed he should be almost 2 hours early if it keeps to course. Then when he comes home, he barely says hi, takes about 3 or 4 calls from people he just spent the last 2 to 3 hours with, then sits on the couch and falls to sleep.

I keep telling myself there is only one more day of it, but dam I am so done with it. Now I can see why it pisses my aunt off so much for so many years (my uncle has been the head instructor for it for years)

I am gonna get going. Captain daddy was supposed to come over yesterday but he crashed, so he's coming over today. I have the great privelage of telling him he's not getting back as much as we were first told in taxes. The guy said one amount then had to go back and re do his and daddy's cuz he forgot something with SSI So apparently Captain Daddy made a bit more than he was supposed to, so he had to pay tax, so instead of getting about 1000 back he is getting 121. I just am so looking forward to telling him that.

Pray for me.....

Have a good Tuesday everyone.

8 comments:

none said...

Good luck on that.

I had the same issue. I forgot that I had changed withholdings and ended up with 10% of what I normally do.

Coffeypot said...

I like the cat doing the river dance.

Libby said...

burfica...good luck..make sure you say "i love you daddy" with a hug, while you tell him!

Burfica said...

hammer--I figured out why, but I can't seem to make him understand.

coffey--yeah that cat is funny

libby--Yeah I tried, he's confused.

~SugarBear~ said...

Ouch! Good luck with your dad - glad it's not me. Maybe you should bake him something special & deliver the news with a big chunk of double chocolate cake.....

Love the dancing cat, very cute. Sometime I should upload our kitties chowing down on the ice cream or watching kitty t.v. (aka: birds outside our patio door).

Burfica said...

c--I bet those pictures would be great!!!

Special K said...

I love that picture but that cat is obviously a liar, he is from Burma or Siam! LOL

Burfica said...

K--He's probably from Oklahoma. hahahaha