CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I love the smell of onion in the morning.


I can't stop laughing thinking that I have probably owned that cat at one time. hahahahha

Woke up this morning and the kitchen smelled like onions. I don't mind onions, in fact I love them, but first thing in the morning when you would rather smell coffee, and it's onions. I put the potato salad that was left over, from a big bowl into a smaller bowl, and told hubby to rinse the bowl under hot water. I was putting away dinner last night. I hear water running, assumed he did it. Yeah yeah I know that was my fault for not checking. So... the bowl was stacked with some other stuff in it and I found out it hadn't been rinsed when I went on the search of where the onion smell was coming from.

On to movies. We watched an awesome movie last night. We had got kiddo for easter that Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium. Man that was a pretty dam good movie. I'm glad we got it for him.

Captain Daddy dropped down and I gave it to him to watch and he brought me a couple movies he had bought for us. (on our request of course) He has this big magazine that has some old movies and some that aren't as common, and he had me order him some on the internet, so got me a couple too. We got Corpse Bride. I like this one just like the Nightmare Before Christmas one. And we got Snakes on a Plane. I dunno we sorta liked that one for a just silly, non reality based, fun movie.

Well I'm off to do Avon stuffs.

Have a good Wed everyone!!!

13 comments:

Alekx said...

I can't stop laughing at the cat. How many cats have we owned that have done knuckle headed stuff like that.

hahahahaha
I can't breath

Burfica said...

alekx--ummm I don't have that many fingers to count on.

CrystalChick said...

I'm too afraid of our cat to notice where she is or what crazy shit she does.
Corpse Bride... loved it!
Sweeney Todd comes out next week I think, and that we saw in the theater and I can't wait to buy it.
Didn't much like 'snakes'.
Today I went to a movie by myself... will blog about it eventually as it was very strange!

Burfica said...

crystal--you are afraid of your cat?? do tell. I haven't seen Sweeney Todd, want to though. What movie did you go see???

Phoenix5 said...

I hate the smell of onions anytime! EW!

Rented Underdog this past weekend.. didn't watch it myself, but the girls said it was good and really funny - if you're looking for a recommendation...

P.S. my word for your word verification is "vgyna"... guess where my mind went...

Joy T. said...

Ok normally I lurk if I find a new blog but I followed you over from your comment today on Janet from the planet of janet's blog. Where you wrote about your dad at the hospital when you had your baby. So darn sweet! Just wanted to tell you that it really touched me to read that.

Burfica said...

Phoenix--My dad bought underdog a while back. I feel asleep during it too. hahahaha

Joy--welcome, yeah it still warms my heart to remember him saying that, he will still tell people about it.

Jules said...

Happy Wednesday to you too, Burf!! Hopefully tomorrow's wake up smell is a more pleasant one!

Anonymous said...

I haven't really been interested in that movie, but I bet if I had kids I would. Dustin Hoffman is always good.

I tend to put dishes off myself, but ALWAYS leave them with soap and hot water in them before I walk away.

Burfica said...

jules--yeah it will probably be a dirty sock smell or something.

Birdman--My dad enjoyed the movie when I gave it to him to watch. Yeah after 15 years I still can't get him to rinse one.

Vanessa said...

I had a kitty that did that!

cookie monster said...

"I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!"

Burfica said...

vanessa--yeah them cats get into everything.

cookie--well said my friend.