CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

What the hell was that???


What the hell was that you may ask. That was a freight train running my ass over. hehehehe Boy after the day yesterday I feel like I landed like this duck. Right on my face.

The morning started out okay, Gigantor called wanted me to drive by and see his new truck (he's driving a new trash truck) So...oooo'd and aaaaahhh 'd over it, then teased him a bit then came home.

Checked the bank because when we did our taxes we set it up for direct deposit. We got notice that it was supposed to go into our bank on the 21st. And I started checking each day after that. No money. So...I had e-mailed the place that was supposed to put it in my bank. They sent me back a response saying I needed to call them.

I called them, and they said, we sent the money to your bank on the 19th. We have confirmation that they accepted the deposit.

FUCK!!! what did my dam bank do with my money???? Call my bank from the cell phone while I'm up waiting for kiddo (it was a half day again) And they say they have to research it. Luckily I had a lady I work with alot through the years. She researched it and said that the main office deposited it in our other account (the avon account) I said, that number doesn't even start to match this number. She's like I know weird huh. Well whatever as long as you can get my money where it needs to go. Whew, crisis number one, averted.

Gigantor calls a bit later. He was gonna get off right after noon for the day. But....he said, umm scratch that. That brand new truck blew the hydrolics. He had to clean up the spill, help get it fixed then finish his route and clean the truck. Oh well.

He comes home and I'm making out bills talking about how we forgot to set something out to thaw for dinner. We discuss it a bit, then I say well we are out of milk, so run to the store and get milk and some of those Top Sirloin steaks that are on sale. Now we don't have a butcher shop out here all our meat is pre packaged. There is one store that has a meat counter they will cut some if you don't want the pre packaged, but everything in that counter is 8 or more bucks a lb.

So..Gigantor is gone for quite a while it's already after time we would normally eat. And he calls me to tell me they had no of the pre packages steaks onsale so he was trying to see if they had some in back. He comes home with two huge packages. Thank god that I sell avon to a couple ladies in that meat department. They gave him steaks from behind the counter for the sale price, and these dam things were HUGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

So..we get the stuff for dinner going and he goes out to start the grill. Ummmm no propane. CRAP!!!! He grabs the tanks and runs out. Most places that will re fill the tanks stop doing it at about 6 at night, it was well after that. After a good half hour or so he found a place and got them filled. We finally didn't eat till 8:30 we usually eat at 6 hahahaha

I climb into bed, and Gigantor comes in to get the dogs to go out and go potty one more time. We are all talking sweet to Foxy the rat dog, "lets go potty baby, come on lets go potty" She does this cower thing when she doesn't want to go. We don't pick her up when she does that cuz she will cower so bad she will piddle. So she is laying on her back wagging her tail doing the "look I'm cute" thing. When all of a sudden there is a fricken fountain and she pisses all over the bed. One of my pillows and the sheet covering the comforter. Gigantor picks her up ready to squeeze her till she pops and he throws her outside, while I am yanking the sheet and pillow case off in hopes I can get them off before it soaks into anything underneath. So...then we are all tired and semi making the dam bed. grrrr

Gigantor sets his alarm for 4:30 in the morning. That way he can get into work and get out on the road by 6. Well dork-o-matic shut his alarm off after it went off this morning, and went back to bed. My alarm went of (for a bit after 6) and I had to beat his ass out of bed. He was so upset. I think this only makes twice he's ever been late for work. But he had planned on doing a few things this morning before leaving. Yeah yeah that didn't happen.

Looks like it's shaping up to be a happening weekend. HAHAHAHAHA

Hope you all had a better Thursday and Hope you have a great Friday!!!

Keep your heads up so you don't land on your face like that duck. hahahaha

14 comments:

Christine said...

Your life just exhausted me...I need a nap now.

Burfica said...

christine--me too!!

Libby said...

i could just see lily doing that on my bed!

CrystalChick said...

Whew, I'm tired reading your post. I did all of go to the dentist, which was torture enough and now I'm in super pain, and visit with my nephew who came down from the Navy base, and heat leftover lasagna. That's about it.
Our dogs better hold the piddle or they'll be back to crate sleeping instead of getting to stretch out in our bed every night. We have to fight for leg room and covers, it's insane. LOL
Have a nice weekend!

Burfica said...

libby--yeah the little shits

crystal--I don't have crates, I'm a sucker. hehehehe She hates it when my husband is there to take up her side of the bed.

Rhea said...

Wow, quite a few hurdles for you in one day. Sheesh. The animal photos were HILARIOUS. I totally land like that duck all the time, I don't get stuck like the puppy but I feel like the cat in the blinds all the time. lol

Hilarious old people post. Does your mother-in-law read this blog?! lol

Joy T. said...

Well there. It's all out of the road and now the rest of the weekend is going to be excellent. At least for your sake I hope it is anyway. Phew that's a whole lot to take in just one day! And I'm afraid I would have actually squeezed the dog til it popped. Peeing on the bed is a huge no no! Bad dog. Baaaaad.

Burfica said...

rhea--welcome!!! I love those animal photo's make me crack up till I hork. And God I hope my mother in law never gets smart enough to find my blog. hahahahahaha

joy--I would wish it wouldn't be that bad of a weekend, but anybody who has read me long enough knows that my family is proof that god has a wicked sense of humor. hahahahaha We just take it in stride.

Alekx said...

Holy Moly that duck reminded me of Sugar when she was flat out in the horse arena and stepped on her ears and nose plowed like 10 feet under the dirt. I spit up coffee.
ahhhh the memories

Burfica said...

alekx--yeah that was truly one funny ass ride then.

Special K said...

My dog is living outside at the moment because I have had it up to here with urine this weekend (human and canine!)

Burfica said...

K--yeah and you just can't chain the children up outside. heheheheh

Vanessa said...

Jeepers! After all that, the duck picture is most appropriate!

jAMiE said...

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend...looking forward to your next post!