CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 03, 2008

I'm such a bore

I'm so dam boring. Boring as a wart let me tell ya.

I don't have nuttin to talk about. I helped captain daddy make doctors appointments and fill out paperwork today. I fell asleep in my computer chair.
I got the kid, I slept on the couch, I had dinner, and I got on and dinked on the puter. No snark, nothing of interest.

Just gassy son, so gassy he's chased himself out of rooms. The stinker. hehehehe

Gassy son, gassy hubby, gassy dogs. And boring old me.

Know what I wish??? I wish I had a gallon of Nutella.

Know what's not good?? Diet pepsi with lime right after you eat an orange.

Know what's scary??? Me nekkid. hahahahahaha

Okay on that note, I'm gonna go scare myself and take a shower, and try to sleep tonight.

You all can feel safe with super puppy looking out for you.

Have a good Tuesday everyone!!!

11 comments:

Canadian flake said...

okie dokie...hmmmmmm....

too bad ya can't use the gas to run the furnace...could save some money there...lol

Burfica said...

flake--lmao yeah but then it would still stink. hehehehe

none said...

I hope al gore doesn't read this. he'll be trying to outlaw beans ;)

Libby said...

hey, burf!!
don't light a match around those guys!! your house would take off!! and here you thought it was windy before!

Vanessa said...

cute puppy

Burfica said...

hammer---hahaha no shit.

Libby--maybe I could go to oz.

Vanessa--yeah it is.

Coffeypot said...

I was going to stop by, but there is a green cloud floating over your house with lightning bolts coming out of it.

Christine said...

Great..she's reduced to cute puppy pictures....

And I had such hope for you..sniff sniff,

Special K said...

Ok farts instantly make you not boring. I don't know why, ask my 12 yr old boy alter personality.
Oh and so back to ME, I put more snow pictures up.
Snow kept me from being boring today but not by much. HEE!

Burfica said...

coffey--my house has a green cloud weather there is farts or not.

Christine--think of it as snarky pics not cute. hehehe

K--Oh nice more snow, we are in t-shirts *ducks lamp thrown at head*

captain corky said...

I hope you opened some windows, and got some rest. ;)