CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Boys are Weird


Here is another peep funny since it's close to easter. I find this one highly amusing. hehehehe

As my title said, boys are weird. Anyone that has a boy has proof of that. My son had a couple of boys over to play yesterday. His cousin Tidey (as in the bowl not being clean) came over about noon. Tidey is about 4 months older than Kiddo. They were playing with the dragon mega block thingies. He has a fort and a ghost ship, plenty of dragons and guys. Then Skinny K came over about 2.

They are playing on the floor of the living room which is behind me. This is what I hear.

Dude hand me that flame thing it can be a flame thrower.

You can't have a flame thrower it's the middle ages they weren't invented yet.

Okay fine then hand me the sack of Napalm.

Sure here ya go.

Other such gems I heard were. Dragons flying attacking the ghost ship, ghosts attacking back and floating over the water, monsters eating the helpless turning them into more ghosts, Ogres going on killing rampages. All this action. Skinny K saying "the ghost ship runs up on a reef and starts to sink" at which Tidey and Kiddo say. DUDE THAT IS SO UNREAL, WE ARE TRYING TO KEEP IT REALITY BASED HERE.

And the gem of all gems. The one that made me fall out of my chair laughing.

They were doing screams of horror and death, and I say. God boys you all scream like a bunch of little girls. (we as parents have a right to tease them when they get squeaky voiced. Skinny K is very much so, Kiddo every once in a while, and Tidey not yet) And they laugh, then they keep doing it. So..yeah I was teasing them about sounding girlie. To which Kiddo goes MOMMMMMMMM WE CAN'T HELP IT IT'S THE PUBERTY!!!!!!

They were so funny and so cute, and I enjoyed the tar out of them, but by 9 this morning I was glad I was finally down to one little stinker again.

Hope you all have a reality based, Napalm sacked Puberty loving Thursday!!!!!

20 comments:

Special K said...

Sounds like a testosterone fest at your house! Gearing up for mine now. I miss those days of innocence.
PS I will email you in a bit in reference to my post today.

Coffeypot said...

Puberty? Isn't that something smells bad when it has been dead a long time? My grandson, J-Man, is going through puberty now, and he will tell you about it, too. He gets so excited when he finds another new pubic hair. We call him Sasquash.

Burfica said...

K--yup it oozes testosterone here.

coffey--Okay sasquash?? lmaooooooooooooo to funny.

Dorko said...

I love boyz!
I can't wait for the next 'arrival' in the family - it'll be great to see how time unfolds my brother to his son and vice-a-versa.

Has Kiddo's voice started the change yet?

Burfica said...

dorko--just barely every once in a while. Not much yet. His friend Skinny K is real bad. lol

~SugarBear~ said...

OMG! That soooooooooo sounds like my house. I love it! Besides being weird, boys smell funny too.

Phoenix5 said...

Enjoy it while you can! All too soon they'll think playing with the dragons is "kids stuff" and then you'll be hearing them talk about girls. Trust me on this one, I speak from experience! (My own, that is... yup! I can STILL remember those days!)

Happy Easter!

Burfica said...

C--yeah they do smell funky.

PHoenix--My 37 year old still plays with dragons. I just think they need to find a girl that likes dragons too.

Happy easter to you too my friend.

captain corky said...

My wife tells me I'm weird all the time so it must be true, Boys are Weird!

Alekx said...

hahahaha and how serious he told you it was the puberty
He's my boy and he better never stop with the dragons.

Biddie said...

LOL. I don't have any boys, but I swear, my girls could have had that converstaion a few years ago!
BTW, you have been TAGGED :)

Anonymous said...

Dragon wars, ghost ships, loud squealing voices, stinkerama, sure brings back memories of my boy.

Happy Easter Burf and friends.

Burfica said...

corky--yeah you guys never outgrow your weirdness

Alekx--yeah dragons rule!!!

biddie--I love just listening to children

babzy--happy easter to you too!!!

cookie monster said...

Puberty eh? The age of pimples and crusty sheets.

Burfica said...

cookie----ewwwwwwwwww at the crusty sheets.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm a boy and I'm not weird!

Ok, I am but I enjoy it =)

I don't enjoy peeps by the way, but it is a very cute picture

Burfica said...

birdman--I like weird guys. And I can't stand peeps to eat, but I like them in pictures. hahahaha

CrystalChick said...

Funny cat pic. My Greta would NEVER go for that.

Boys definitely are weird. Son, hubby, SIL, nephew, grandson... I'm surrounded. ;) They are all the best tho.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Neoma said...

I have four boys....and I wish I HAD written it all down so I could remember the "gems". I remember they said some, but can't remember what they were......that is what makes blogger such a nice record keeping tool.

This was cute. But three or four boys at one time is a handfull, huh...

Kerry M. Conway said...

ok, so i work in retail... and i was recently found laughin' me ass off for no apparent reason (this is normal when you are me - lol) but my boss walk by and looked concerned and slightly amused. she looked at me and asked me what was so funny...i told her that i was just up front chillin out with my peeps as i continued to price my friends...*lmao*