CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stupid Blogger


Stupid dam blogger. I tried to load a picture of what we did to Kiddo's hair but it wouldn't let me.

Apparently it's spirit week at school. And Monday was aluminum foil day, he forgot, but one kid was wrapped in it and passing it out so kiddo got some.

Tuesday was pairs day, or duo day. He and none of his friends could thing of anything.

Today was Decades day. I kept telling him it meant any era. We pinned a bunch of Gigantor's furs to his hoodie, and I was gonna use my brown gel liner to give him thick eyebrows, let him go as a caveman. He chickened out this morning, telling me he was worried it was just like Hippie day or something.

So we went to school, and I'll admit there were tons of hippies. But he said there was romans, and cleopatra and stuff, so he could have gone as that. Oh well...next year.

Tomorrow is supposed to be Crazy Day, he said people dressed up all crazy. So...we first made him put on shorts. Then a pair of pants he ripped out in the crotch. We cut off the right leg at the knee then cut it up in strips. Then he put on a camo shirt and we rolled up the left arm. Then put a fuschia tie on him. Then his hair got a bit long (remember I shave it) and I shaved a stripe down the middle front to back and one side to side. so he has four patches. hahahahaha

He was a bit worried that he would get teased extra bad. I said, kiddo it's supposed to be crazy, we can cut the hair and you can just dress up if you want. Up to you. He said no he will try it.

I will reassure him tomorrow he can call me if anything bad happens and I will go get him. I think it will be good though. Show he has school spirit, might even get some people to look at him in a different light. Oh well, wish him luck.

Friday is supposed to be Hawaiian shirt day. Luckily my dad gave him a couple silky like shirts last year, short sleeve. One is brown and red, and the other has blue and yellow big flower/palms on it. so we have the shirt thing covered. hahahaha

Well...I talked to Captain Daddy about his taxes. I figured them out. He didn't have enough with held through the year, so he got very little back. He was mad yesterday but had me explain it again today and he was better.

Now I just have to talk to him about moving off that lot we are trying to move onto. uggghhh Gonna have to call campground and trailer parks and get quotes and see if I can talk to him about doing it soon.

Wish me luck again.

Wish kiddo luck and fun.

Have a good Thursday everyone!!!!

14 comments:

CrystalChick said...

That sounds like soooo much fun!! My son usually forgets 'til we're pulling up at the school and we see the kids in crazy socks and colorful shirts and wild hair. Or he's just tired of seeing it at home on a regular basis. LOL
Have a nice day! :)

Burfica said...

crystal--aaaahhh hahahahahahaha Yeah my mom probably was sick of it since I was in school in the 80's. Decade of crazy socks, clothes, and hair.

Coffeypot said...

I don't remember too many hippies walking around with just furs for pants and carrying a club over their shoulder. I was from Atlanta and we used to hang out on 14th Street, the Haight-Ashburry of the South, and torn blue-jeans and t-shirts was the uniform of the day.

captain corky said...

I went to the wrong school when I was a kid, that's for sure! Sounds like a ton of fun!

Burfica said...

coffey--it wasn't hippie day it was Decades day. lol to funny

Corky--yeah nice thing about small towns they do all sorts of stuff like this

none said...

You have a lot more spirit than I do.

When my girls say it's crazy hat day I just have them wear my old winter hunting hat or steel pot helmet liner.

Burfica said...

hammer--this school won't let kids wear hats no matter what. Just crazy clothes day. There was some crazies that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

Hi Burf. Just checking in to wish you a good weekend.

Burfica said...

babzy--ty ty and a good one to you too.

Biddie said...

It sounds like everyday is a fun at Kiddos school!
I wish that my school would have been as fun.

Special K said...

Yeah blogger has issues once in awhile with uploading, it will probably do it now. Try again cuz I wanna see! :)

Kerry M. Conway said...

Hi yeah pudding! I miss you!!! I found you blog again, tg!!

You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. How is Alex???

ALEXXXXXX??? *LMAO*

BTW-you look marvelous in the top hat babe! lol

Burfica said...

biddie--yeah you can't beat small town schools.

K--I'll try again see if it will do it

Kerry--girlie you need to e-mail me an invite to yours, I feel left out. whaaaaaaaaaaa lol

Kerry M. Conway said...

never left out!! i had a stalker-lol. i had to lay low and change my blog address.

daydreamer1225.blogspot.com

mauhz!!!