CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Welcome to the Crazy House

Oh my god! OH MY GOD!!!!!! What a crazy couple days. fuck me.

Okay first of all, we cut Kiddo's hair like I said. Well...about 4 in the morning, the dogs go ape shit, big time ape shit!!! I'm like FUCK SOMEONES TRYING TO BREAK IN. They have only done that two other times. EVER once there was a fight across the street, very violent and we had to call cops, and another time the dog next door was choking to death and Gigantor saved the day.

Anyhow, Gigantor jumps up and was still half asleep, so he throws the door open (he should have held Busters collar) Well Buster ran out, right past the cop on the porch, to the cop at the gate. Gate cop pulled out his tazer and made a sound like OOoooh OooOOh OoOOh But then Buster realized he was okay. Mr. Door cop and Gate cop had to ask us if we were okay. Gigantor said yes, Door cop had to come in and check on me and peek in at Kiddo. We asked what was going on. They said that someone called 911 and screamed our address in the phone and then hung up. They told us the number that called and we had never heard of it.

Well if any of you remember that happened to me about 3 to 4 weeks ago, during the day.

Once maybe a mistake or prank. Twice was starting to worry me. Like what if someone was watching us, and they called them out to guage police response time, so they knew how much time they had to do something bad to us. Yeah yeah I know I'm a bit paranoid. Better safe than sorry. Well I wouldn't let Kiddo go outside unless I was with him. And I have had the pistol out all day.

Well I called up the police department this morning and said I wanted to talk to one of the officers from the call, cuz I wanted to file a report. Ms. Dispatch is real nice, I got ahold of the one we have known for 7 or 8 years. She's real good too.

Well she ended up calling me back, said she was getting all the information off the computers to give to the officer. And she decided to call the number back, since nobody reported if they did that or not. So...she called the number and a lady answered, and she said, Yeah did you call 911 on Thursday morning. The lady said yes, I needed help. Ms. Dispatcher asked why she hung up, and she couldn't give her a good answer. Then Ms. Dispatcher said, well what address did you give. The lady repeated my address. Ms. Dispatcher says, lady that's not your address. And the lady HAD TO WALK OUTSIDE AND LOOK AT THE FUCKING NUMBER ON HER HOUSE!!!! Sweet crispy jeebus what a dumb ass!!!!

So...Ms. Dispatcher questioned her some more, and found out they were the ones that called the other time too. So...no need to be paranoid. Ms. Dispatcher put a notation down about that numbers, said we "shouldn't" have any more problems, but we will see.

Few more quick things then I'm gonna run so this isn't so long.

Kiddo didn't keep the crazy hair, he was to self conscious so I cut it off first thing in the morning, but he did wear the crazy clothes.

We went and did some shopping for easter tonight, cuz I totally fricken forgot. We have to go help mom in law with a yard sale tomorrow, and do some shopping and get my avon done and Gigantor has to work. aaaaahhhhh

And I'm gearing up for a rant or whatever on here. I will be deleting out a blog link, because someone did some crazy shit, and was a crazy person, they need to be on meds, seriously. And after 2 years of friendship, when I told her I didn't appreciate her being rude one particular time (yes I was much more colorful though) She got mad and said she would delete me from everything and I would never hear from her again. Well I've checked and she sure as hell did. So means she wasn't a real friend to start with, and I don't need people like that in my life.

A few of you have been on the receiving end of her wrath and been deleted also, cuz something triggered her brain wrong. so I'm sure you all will know who it is.

Anyhow I might write about it to make myself feel better.

Okay I'm outa here, to pour myself into bed, and to get up early. Have a wonderful Weekend everyone!!!!!

26 comments:

Vanessa said...

OK, I've moved many many times and when I am not sure about my own address? I look for a piece of mail, or the lease or ask the person to wait so I can go outside and look! Holy cats! Did she not notice no one showed up to help her???

Burfica said...

vanessa--I'm telling ya STUPID PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BREED. It should be a law. hahahahaha

cookie monster said...

Stupid people shouldn't breed? Then how do you explain Wales?

Christine said...

Wait...W.T.F.?

I am just too shocked for words and that numbnutz......Let me get some coffee and maybe I can come up with something.

Alekx said...

Okay first I'm pissed off at your city's dispatch because there should have been much more done to find the original caller as soon as you all said it wasn't you, man what if lady was dead, LAW SUIT. My ass ain't getting into that. :-)

second: I deleted all insane persons shit already. Went to her blog and found my link gone along with yours. Can you say bi-polar without meds

CrystalChick said...

WOW! So shouldn't this woman after not getting assistance at 911 have called back and asked why??? Guess it wasn't too serious.
Since I'm fairly new to your blog, I don't know your crazy ex-friend. Just add my link in her place and I'll play nice! :) Have a nice weekend.

Jules said...

Oh shit, Burf... you had my heart really beating fast thinking that you were being targetted!! Thank fuck it's all a big number's misunderstanding!

Good luck with the garage sale...

I had a blogger "friend" wig out on me for sending mail addressed to his nickname once... yeah, some friends aren't friends at all and aren't worth the time of day. But do the rant, it'll make you feel better!

Burfica said...

cookie--isn't that part of london?? hahahaha just kidding

Christine--Yeah I'm trying to find out who it is so I can egg her house. hahahaha

alekx--what a bitch I didn't notice she had done yours too. Oh well...crazies be gone.

crystal--yup yours is going on the links as soon as I get the lazies out of my ass. hahahaha

jules--yeah I'm not upset persay, just irritated with myself that I wasted two years in something that wasn't a real friendship.

Coffeypot said...

So?? Who's the crazy bitch? Do I need to carry a gun?

MomThatsNuts said...

Wow that is so scary! I am glad everything worked out ok, Its horrible to think your being targeted!! I am glad your nice and safe and still able to BBQ (Im gonna surprise you one day and show up to one of your BBQ's)
I dont think I know the crazy person, I thought I WAS the crazy person....

Mom

Burfica said...

coffey---depends, do you travel to canada alot??

Mom--hahahaha yeah but we don't do that to friends, we are the LOL kind of crazy.

Anonymous said...

WHO IS IT? WHO IS IT? WHO WHO WHO
Please post about it. PULEEEEEZE. Don't leave us hanging here.

I would also like to know why it was the dispatcher that had to solve your case of mistaken address. This reminds me of a post I'm going to write about the two cops who showed up at my place once. Thick as pig shit.

Anonymous said...

I just realized I said pig shit. Cops. Pigs. Get it? Nevermind.

Burfica said...

babzy--I will post about it don't worry. And it's not that she had to, she was gathering the information off her computer to give the officer to call me, and thought she would save him some time and call me herself. We have pretty dang good officers here in town. At least I know now if I need them and call up, they will be here right away and wanting to help.

I love me a man in a cop or military uniform. slurp. lol

Alekx said...

Babzy, let me clear up some confusion, on the night this happened, when officers said the given address wasn't the known address, it's a dispatchers job to use the resources we have to attempt to locate the correct address. IE, emergency subscriber information of the cell phone owner, call backs blah blah blah. If the female was having a heart attack or in a life threatening situation and the dispatcher didn't attempt to do everything in her power that night and someone died it leaves EVERYONE open to lawsuits.
Hope that helps

Anonymous said...

I didn't intend to disrespect your police. Anyone who has to deal with the public deserves praise. They showed up. That's saying something.

Coffeypot said...

Oh, yeah! I appreciate the offer to fuck you, but Sweet Tea said I can't. Maybe if you need a spanking or a good slapping around or something, she will let me oblige you.

Biddie said...

I would have been paranoid about the phone calls, too. Mind you, I have a crazy ass x that likes to make my life hell...Still, even w/o him, I would be freaking out a bit...
I have no idea who you are talking about (Probably not one of my friends) but I DID have a blog buddy freak out on me before. I deleted her, too, but she still comes around sometimes...I swear, I am way to trusting at times...Anyway, I think that most of buddies are reasonably sane...Not I am one to judge :)

Burfica said...

Coffey--ummm did I offer you that??? hahahaha

Biddie--yeah I guess it takes all kinds. I just wish I didn't attract some of the freaky ones. hahahaha

Coffeypot said...

burfica, you did - in your first sentence.

biddy, she doesn't mean me, either.

Special K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Special K said...

Ok I deleted because I hinted to who it was and lo and behold they were still in your links so was I wrong?
Hint: This person is REALLY sensitive about snow. Heh.

Burfica said...

coffey--hahahah I did say it in the first sentence I forgot. lmao

K--no I just haven't gotten to delete her yet.

Special K said...

She's so vain, she probably thinks this post is about her.
Hee. This time it truly is, unlike the time she accused me of! HA!~

Special K said...

I got it done! Will email you here in a second with the results..LOL

Phoenix5 said...

Now I'm curious. At least I know it isn't me, because you've all been talking about "she". WHEW! I hope it isn't who I think it is...