CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Avon Meeting Goodies.

Wanted to show you all the goodies I got at the avon party on Friday night.
This is a little Ms. Albie. You get a big one in the spring if you make presidents club. Then you get this little one that goes under a glass dome at christmas time.

You get this necklace at Christmas time for being presidents club too. You can sorta see my thumb in the pic. hehehehe
All us avon ladies got a Believe pin for being good sellers. There is a CZ to dot the I.
I wish you all could smell this basket, this was in the gift exchange. The pine cones were soaked in cinnamon something and OMG it smells soooo good.
Then I got these in the gift exchange too. It's a set of 4 place mats and a table runner. To bad the camera didn't do them justice, cuz they are all outlined in gold.
Got this little goodie, it holds a little brick of papers (notepad) and has a big green pen with a christmas tree in it.
Seeeee the pen lights up when you write. OOO excuse my fork in the picture it was dinner time. hehehehe
Then we got a tiny box of rather expensive truffles. yummmmmmm
Okay well that is about it for my post. Gigantor got home just now from hunting, and no elk. dammit all anyway.

I will check in with you all.

Have a good Monday everyone.

17 comments:

none said...

Cool stuff. those pinecones are my favorite..the chocolate too..

Burfica said...

hammer--yup chocolate makes the world go round. hehehe

Alekx said...

yummmmmmmmm truffles.

I want the pen damnit...

NOW

Burfica said...

alekx--ummm NO

Rick Rockhill said...

excellent. I didn't know Avon was still active! very cool

Canadian flake said...

awwwww lots of pretty goodies...gremlin #2 would FREAK out over that pen
lol

Burfica said...

ponderings--Yeah I've been selling for 8 years.

Flake--I get amused by shit like that too.

Jules said...

I didn't figure you for the black nailpolish type of person! ;O) Cool pen, I bet you've used it to death already!!

Burfica said...

jules--bad lighting, not black nail polish it's actually green, maroon and gold. autumn colors and there are flowers drawn on my fingers with them. heheheh

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky chick-a-dee! Looks as if you hit the lottery.Wow! Nice stuff.

I'm drooling over those chocolates.They look so yummy!

Burfica said...

ponderings--yeah they were yummie. hehehehe

JUST ME said...

gifties! I love gifties!

Libby said...

you sound like a really good salesperson! and, i know, probably the hardest part of selling is getting the stuff delivered!

Special K said...

Ooh I love free stuff and you hit the jackpot!
I also love truffles. Ever made Oreo Balls? They are what I like to call the poor man (like me..LOL) truffle. So good!

Phoenix5 said...

Cool gifts! I like the table cloth. I have a light up pen too, but it ran out of ink so I don't use it anymore :-( Can't find the stupid refills for it either... stupid pen company that uses obscure refills just to make a novelty pen... grrr....

LOL the word verification thingie wants "anoyete"... sound it out and it fits my mood exactly!

Dan said...

I don't suppose you have any truffles left, huh?

Didn't think so. :(

Burfica said...

just me--me tooooooooo

libby--yeah I hate that part

K--no I'll have to get that recipe from you, our friends made truffles over thanksgiving, I need to get their recipe. yummmm

phoenix--awww I'm sorry, you need a truffle huh??

dan--nope at them all up!!!!