CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Oh my Gosh

Holy cow, I said I would only be gone from posting for a couple days. hehehehehe guess that stretched out a bit.

I was so tired the day after Christmas, must have been to much running non stop for two weeks. I finally dragged my ass out of bed, and sat down to watch a movie with Kiddo, and fell asleep during the movie. I slept until Gigantor got home. I couldn't wake up to save my life. But I felt so much better the next day.

Yesterday, Captain Daddy came over, and we did a bunch of his shit. He showed up again today. The heater in his little travel trailer is broke, and the guy can't start to fix it till the 7th. We have offered him to come back down here, but he won't. Only so much I can do.

Kiddo and I have been building leggo's. He got a Naboo fighter and drone ship, a Y wing fighter, a big drone carrier and an Imperial Walker. They are hard as hell. lol

I got some goodies for Christmas. Gigantor got me some clothes (shirts and jammies) and an MP3 player. I've never used one so will have to figure it out. Captain Daddy got me a goblet that has a pewter dragon wrapped around it, and he got me a set of small pewter dragons and a dragon that sits on the computer. A friend got me a goofy reindeer and some books I wanted. Mother in Law got me a windchime. And Alekx and the house elf got us a video camera whoooohooooo baby!!!! hehehehhe

And Santa got me some movies. New Harry Potter, Pirates 3, three old one's Boogeyman (I had this one, but father in law lost it), Crank, and The Holiday.

This weekend we will be taking all the christmas decorations down, and being tired again. lol

Okay I'm off to help build more leggo's.

Have a good Friday everyone!!!!

17 comments:

Libby said...

oh, it's really good to hear about you having fun with kiddo and his legos!! that's what you should do after christmas!~!

none said...

those hard legos wear me out.

Don't work too hard :)

Special K said...

Whoohoo enjoy the movies.
Santa brought us The Bourne Ultimatum, The Shawshank Redemption, Smallville season 6 (for DH) and a few B movies that we will enjoy and giggle and won't tell nobody that we own.

Barbara Doduk said...

Glad you survived ;)

Have a happy new year.

Anonymous said...

Lego! I remember Lego. I was forced to play Lego with my son all day long every day. My excuse for not doing any housework. Too busy playing Lego. God I miss him. (grown up now and in Australia)

I always like to take down all the decorations as soon as Chrismas is over, too. Everything is put away as if Christmas never happened. Feels good though like Spring is coming.

Mia said...

I love legos. heehee

I got some movies too.....heehee surfs up. How penguiny is that?

You're taking down Your decorations already?

Burfica said...

libby--yeah till they make you mad and you throw them across the room.

hammer--yeah and he wanted one with 3000 pieces. Thank god we talked him out of that.

K--yeah I like to giggle at one's like that, the boys got Kung Fu Hustle. hehehehe

barbara--ty you too!!!

babzy--yeah I take down the next weekend, or it stays up till July like I did one year.

Miranda--If I don't, they stay up all year. hehehe

captain corky said...

I got a few Harry Potter movies too. Glad you got a little rest. Your going to need it for the weekend of Legos you have ahead of you. ;)

Phoenix5 said...

I loved Lego when I was a kid, and I still do! I even have a couple of the smaller Star Wars sets. I think I have the Naboo fighter and the Snow Speeder sets, but it's been a while since I looked at them to be sure. My girls were into the Mega Bloks Dragons sets for a few years so my Boxing Day was usually spent building them... loads of fun! This year is the first year the girls didn't ask for (or receive) any Dragons sets... :-( I'm going through withdrawal...

Glad to hear you got some rest, Burf! You certainly needed it! Have a RESTFUL and enjoyable weekend, ya hear?

Burfica said...

corky--harry potter rocks!!!

Phoenix--my son loves those mega blocks dragon sets, he's got tons of them. He even has the two movies that went with them.

JUST ME said...

my brother used to employ the entire family's help when it came to building those lego models.

we all sucked.

Burfica said...

just me--yeah I always end up helping, I don't know why they man won't... just ends up being me. I built all the dam zoids too.

jAMiE said...

We took our tree and decorations down on Friday night...it's a relief but boy does it look bare in here.

I hope you have a great time with the Legos and kiddo...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I am so ready to throw away all of the Legos my boys got for Christmas!

Those S.O.B.'s hurt when you step on them!!!!

Burfica said...

jamie--yeah looks bare, but I think it makes the house look bigger. lol

Ponderings--yeah they do, and they hurt when you sleep with one under your hip all night. lol

Jules said...

Just stopping in to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR Burf!! And ask me how relieved I was not to come and see a million posts to catch up on!! LOL

Canadian flake said...

legos and movies...can't beat that shit..lmao...welllllll unless you included some spiked egg nog..lmao.