CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wokick!!

What a busy busy day yesterday. Got Kiddo off to school, and then Captain daddy came over. He sat down and helped me wrap some gifts. He wrapped about 4 or 5 to my 15, but hey that's 4 or 5 less I have to do. hehehe

Went and got kiddo, checked mail, and had to bust ass home to meet up with a different computer guy that was helping load a writing program for kiddo.

He left, we got dinner, (was gonna finish canning the apple butter after). More problems with avon, so I start making phone calls again. It was supposed to be on on Monday. All sorts of people had Christmas stuff and secret santa stuff they needed for today. Apparently the truck out of California left a pallet there, now not a small one, but one with like 800 boxes on it. grrrrr They ended up expiditing it by UPS. So guaranteed by Wed. 8 at night I was starting to panic a bit.

We got up and started putting the apple butter in jars, then I started on grinding up graham crackers for more peanut butter bars. Then UPS showed up, so I was tearing into the avon to get all the secret santa stuff pulled and bagged. About 9:30, we put peanut butter bars on hold till today. Gigantor starts cooking the bake and serve cookies Kiddo needs for two school parties, and I work on the avon. When all was said and done it was about midnight.

We fell into bed. I was right to sleep. Then about 2, I get woken up to a weird noise. I listen, and I hear it again, and the whole bed shakes. Each time the noise is made the fricken bed jerks. I hear WOKICK!! WOKICK!!! WOKICK!!! Squeaky and all. Then my brain un fuzzed enough to realize that GIGANTOR HAD THE FLIPPIN HICKUPS IN HIS SLEEP!!! He was so dam rude, he didn't even have enough courtesy to wake up and be misserable through them. Neither I or the dog could sleep with WOKICK WOKICK WOKICK and the bed jerking. grrrrrrrrr

I hit him, I kicked him, I poked him with my nails, hell I even threw the dog at him. He would not wake up and he would not stop. ahhhhhhhhhhhh god help me. I finally put on my headphones and turned my music on to try and drown out the noise.

So...I'm up and tired. Just had some toast with apple butter, and having some coffee, before I get my ass in gear and do more wrapping.

Hope you all have a great and wonderful Thursday. Remember only 5 days until Christmas. ahahahahhaa

Gonna leave you with a little video, I don't know why, but I love this kid!!! Talented too, so that always helps.


16 comments:

Coffeypot said...

My first thought was that he was working out his stiffness with a massage. As for the hiccups and not being able to wake him up, did you try a pillow over his face? I think that if you did that (and then sit on the pillow) it might wake him up. But sit yourself so that when he does wake up, you can run without getting tangled up in the sheets.

Burfica said...

Coffey--to funny, I told him this morning if he ever had the hiccups in his sleep again I was gonna smother him. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

lmao omg this is wayyyyyyy too funny...I must say that you scared me...I thought maybe y'all were having an earthquake...although I have heard that hiccups can FEEL like an earthquake.

You should come on up here to Canada for Christmas...here we get snoring and snow instead of hiccups and earthquakes....lmao.

Burfica said...

flake--Oh my gosh, with my thin Arizona blood, I would freeze instantly. hehehehe Oh and don't worry I get the snoring too.

Canadian flake said...

hee hee I really like coffeypot's idea...although getting "tangled" in the sheets together can be awfully fun...hee hee hee.

Burfica said...

flake--so true but we would probably squish the dog, then it would be a mess. lol

Maddy said...

Well that is very inconsiderate of him! I don't think I've come across hic-cups whilst asleep - probably even more annoying than snoring!
Cheers

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"which takes you straight to my new blog.

Libby said...

burfica-when he snores, have you ever thought of pinching his nose? lolol!

Kim said...

Did you try pourning water down his throat? I hear that works when they're awake, what could it hurt?

men.

I envy your energy with the domestic stuff, you have me beat by a mile, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

Don't you like how men wrap presents too?

I know they do a shitty job on purpose in hopes that we won't ask them to wrap any more!

Mia said...

Isn't life crazy at this time of year?

Burfica said...

maddy--yeah it was definatly different.

libby--no but I've stuffed peanut m&m's up it before.

Kim--I'll have to remember the water, as long as he isn't to close to my side of the bed.

Ponderings--you have no idea how bad it is with the men and wrapping here. lol

Miranda--Wockik!!!

Dorko said...

...even through the dog at him... now there's desperation!
'lshist'(laughing so hard I'm sweating tears!)

Phoenix5 said...

Funny story Burf! Hope it doesn't happen again though!

Cool video. That kid really does have talent! Nice clean tone! :-)

JUST ME said...

i friggin LOVE apple butter.

Burfica said...

dorko--Long time no see baby!!!! Yeah he claims it's the chinese food. Whatever. hehehehe

Phoenix--Yeah I like that kid. I hope it doesn't happen again either or he might be a hurtin Gigantor.

Me--Me too!!!! but only the good home made kind.