CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Whooohooo I made some pics work.

Yayyyyyyyyy I'm so happy, I took a few pictures with a new little digital camera that Captain Daddy got me, and although the pics are rather grainy, I was able to download them onto blogger. hehehehe

Just wanted to share some of my Christmas decorations with ya. This by no means is all of them.

This first one is my singing penguins. They sing "Baby It's Cold Outside" and sway they hips. Behind them, the back of the santa, he's really a remote control, you squeeze his hand and the lights on the tree will turn on or off.


This is my nativity scene that I just LOVE. I had always wanted a nice one, not the cheesey one piece one's. I actually found this one at a hardware store on clearance. The little reindeer laying down in the front is actually my very first reindeer. Gigantor got it for our first Christmas together. It's the thing that started my reindeer obsession/craze/collecting. heheheh


This is a little lighted cabin, and a tree with deer that was my mom's. She just loved this, so weather it went with my decore or not, it went up. hehehe


This is part of my "rudolph" collection. I have a few more, but as you can see I have Rudolph, Clarise, Yukon, Santa, Fred? (the snowman) and the bumble. I also have a snowbaby on rudolph, and a cherished teddy looking at rudolph through the mirror. The polar bear in the back is so cute, you can't see it, but a tiny snow man kid is on his back riding him.


This is just a few more of my reindeer. I have more pictures but blogger wouldn't let me load more than 5. hehehe


Thanks for sticking with me with this. I have tons more, and it was probably boring, but I was so excited to get the pictures up on blogger. hehehehe

In other news, I burnt my finger. On the stupid popcorn bag. I have a fricken blister. hehehehe

Okay I'm off to read blogs and eat more popcorn.

Have a good Tuesday all!!!!

16 comments:

none said...

Those are some awesome decorations.

It's fun setting them up but I really hate taking them down :D

Libby said...

beautiful decorations! my stocking is 'the Bumble'!! i might post a picture of that!

Burfica said...

hammer--yeah I hate taking them down

libby--I have pics of the stockings. Everyone has a special one but me. I feel so alone. hehehehe

Special K said...

Cut decorations! I love reindeer too, and gingerbread men, and cute santas, um, and snowmen? Yeah. Snowmen.

Ok damn it I am ecclectic.

Special K said...

um CUTE decorations, don't cut them please.

~SugarBear~ said...

Love the decorations! Thanks for sharing with us.

Burfica said...

Special K--I have lots of other stuff too. I lean toward polar bears and penguins. I won't cut them, but that was funny. hehehe

C--your welcome and thank you.

Biddie said...

I love the Rudolph ornaments! I have a bunch, too. My kids can't understand WHY I love them so much.
BTW, Rudolph is on tonight. Just saying. (Mind you, I own the dvd)
Oh, that's right, I have a new stocking this year, it's Rudolph and Santa!
I hate taking mine down, too. That's part of the reason that my village becomes a 'winter scene' and stays up a bit longer than the rest of the family would like :)

Burfica said...

biddie--I want a dragon stocking, but can't find any that I really like.

Anonymous said...

Not boring at all!

Matter of fact I want to see more of your adorable Christmas decorations.

Thanks for sharing.

Burfica said...

ponderings--I think I might have a couple more pics, need to take just a few more to have everything covered.

Tim said...

I love the reindeer chillin in front of the nativity scene.

Marni said...

I love Rudolf! I have seen a lot of "Misfit Toys" decorations this year... look for them to add to your collection.

Don't you LOVE decorating for Christmas?

Barbara Doduk said...

Have you amassed all those over the years? What a collection!

Now I want popcorn.

Burfica said...

tim--yeah that's where i love to put him.

marni--I so haven't seen any of those yet. dammit

barbra--welcome!!! and yeah I collect more every year. hehehe

Jules said...

Love how festive your house is already. Boy, I have some catching up to do! Will be decorating today. Sorry about your blister, hon!