CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

I wanted to wish all of my blogger family a very Merry Christmas!!!!

I probably won't be around Monday or Tuesday, to much to do and to little time.

May you all have the bestest most loving Christmas!!!!

I hope it is full of tons of love and laughs for everyone!!!!

I hope the love, warmth and meaning of the season envelopes all of you!!!

I hope that it touches all of man kind and they could go on and feel that way every day!!!

But most off all I wish all my friends on here, peace, and comfort, and joy, and love!!!

I may be snarky but I do care about you all!!!!!

God Bless and Merry Merry Christmas!!!!

16 comments:

none said...

You too! Have a good one :)

Alekx said...

Love ya kiddo

Stay outta trouble and don't trip over all the pressies. :-)

Coffeypot said...

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Anonymous said...

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Rick Rockhill said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

-Rick

Libby said...

Burfica-Thank you! and merry christmas to all of you from ohio, with love & hugs!!

Phoenix5 said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, Burfica! Warmest wishes from chilly Southern Ontario!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Burf, to you and your family.

MomThatsNuts said...

I LOVE YOU BURFY-POO even if I didnt finish your dadgum afghan in time...grrrr

Mom

AmPowerBlog said...

Merry Christmas!

Jules said...

Merry Christmas, Burfy Baby!! What would life be like without you!? You're everything great in this world, you know! And thoughts of you keep me smiling!

((((HUGS))))

Barbara Doduk said...

Hope you had a good one.

Azathoth100 said...

Merry X-mas to you and yours!

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Same to you and yours. Hope you had fun and lots of relaxation and laughs. :)

Mia said...

Hope You had a great day!!!!

jAMiE said...

I hope you had a merry Christmas too...