CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What fuckity fuck day is it???

Oh my gosh, I was so busy today, I don't even know what day it is. grrrr and lol hehehehe

I took Captain Daddy to the doctor today. They are gonna take him off of the blood thinners. whooohoooo but put him on another medication. boooo hisssssss And I need to get him on Fos Free, I take that. And I need to get him measured and get compression hose for his legs.

Then he bought me lunch and after lunch we both fell asleep on the couch. hehehehe

He went home, and I peeled eggs, went and got kiddo and got mail.

I got a package from Cookie Monster, I'll have to put up photo's he sent some orange hot cocoa, and a christmas pudding and a couple books for Kiddo. They are about WW2 in britain and the Blitz. My son is very much into military and war history, I know he's gonna love them. Thank you so much Cookie Monster I so heart you. hehehehe

We busted a water valve outside so Gigantor was fixing that, so instead of him helping me, I was busy making the three dishes for his potluck party tomorrow. Southwest wraps...maybe I'll do that recipe later. A pasta salad thingie, and deviled eggs.

Then Captain Daddy came back down and we got chinese. We had a gift certificate, so it ended up costing us a dollar fifty. hehehehe. Then Gigantor and I peeled and cored and cooked and set up apples for another double batch of apple butter. I'm pooped now.

Okay gonna go but gonna leave you with a recipe, and a fun little thing to do.

Have a great Wednesday everyone, and remember ONLY 6 MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!! *ducks lamp thrown at head*

PEANUT BUTTER BARS

crust
1 1/4 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup butter--softened (1 1/2 sticks)
2 cups powdered sugar
3 cups graham cracker crumbs

Topping
3 cups chocolate chips
3/4 cup peanut butter

Grease 9x13 inch baking pan
Beat peanut butter and butter in large bowl until creamy. Beat in 1 cup powdered sugar. With spoon or hands work in remaining powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
Press evenly into prepared baking pan.

Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips in sauce pan or double boiler. Spread over crust in pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut in one inch squares and enjoy. Store in refrigerator.

They are soooooooooooo good.

then to leave you with. Can't see the words on my blog, but that says that I am Blitzen.




You Are Blitzen



Always in good spirits, you're the reindeer who loves to party down with Santa.



Why You're Naughty: You're always blitzed on Christmas Eve, while flying!



Why You're Nice: You mix up a mean eggnog martini.



12 comments:

jAMiE said...

I am Vixen...hmmmmm?

Wow...what a busy day. Hope you both enjoyed your Chinese food...hopefully today will be less hectic.

Dan said...

I nearly fell out of my chair when I read the title of this post!! :) LOL!!!

Peanut butter bars? I'm drooling all over the damned keyboard now!

Canadian flake said...

lol I am dancer...lol

As for being too busy...you weren't too busy to take a nap now were ya...roflmaooooooooooo

*snark*

love ya

~SugarBear~ said...

Wow! you sure do keep busy! Love the post title - I would never have the guts to write that anywhere. Merry Christmas Burf!

Burfica said...

Jamie--I don't think it's gonna slow down till after christmas

Dan---heheheehe careful, and yeah they are drool worthy

Flake--It was like narcolepsy man, couldn't control it. hehehehe

C--yeah marine corp dad, rancher/military hubby, used to be biker sister, I have a natural potty mouth. lol.

MomThatsNuts said...

BURF EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS I CANT FIND IT AND YOU WONT GET YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD IF I DONT HAVE IT...

Mom

Anonymous said...

Damn christmas...Ruins my whole year.

Burfica said...

mom---OKAYYYYY

JJ--- awww but the kids make it so rock on special.

Jules said...

how come I'm not surprised to read you're making deviled eggs for an event? 6 days till Christmas, hey? Well... bring it on. I'm almost done wrapping gifts!! LOL

Burfica said...

jules--I've been wrapping, but it seems like more stuff is coming out of the woodwork. heheheh

Coffeypot said...

It seems I am Comet.

“A total daredevil, you're the reindeer with an edge!

Why You're Naughty: You almost gave Santa a heart attack when you took him sky diving.

Why You're Nice: You always make sure the sleigh is going warp speed.”

Sounds like me, but I would have said I’m more like “Halogen Nose Hal” – Rudolph’s replacement. “Red Nose” is getting on up there in years and should be retiring soon, and Hal will be taking his place as the leader of the band. He’s also in better shape and won’t shit on your roof as much.

Burfica said...

Coffee--you never cease to crack me the hell up. lol