CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 07, 2007

Experimenting

Okay I will spare you all from more christmas pictures of my place. hehehehe

But I was scanning you tube. For like 2 hours. hehehe I got hooked. And I found something that I probably watched about 40 times. I may have seizures later from starting at it. But I want to share.

Miranda talked me through how to load a you tube video on blogger, so I'm going to try it. I hope you all like it. I have quite a few you tube things that pertain to christmas that I saved. So maybe I'll start boring you all with those.

I would post about the avon party, but I am so dam tired, I can't tonight.


So...we will see if this posts, and then you can burn your eyes out to it also. hehehe

Have a good Weekend everyone!!!!!


13 comments:

Mia said...

OMG I love this one...I saw one similar to silver bells...great job!!!

Burfica said...

miranda--yeah I just love that music.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! However,I am a tad bit dizzy after watching that. LOL

Alekx said...

I think I might have to call the medics. :-)

Burfica said...

ponderings---yeah imagine how I felt after the first 10 times watching it.

alekx--hahahaha death by you tube.

by Danie said...

Hello, wher did you find your nice reinder picture of yourself?
May I borrow it?

Phoenix5 said...

I love that song, and the light show is just incredible! I'd be ecstatic if someone would put up a better quality video of it. The real question is though, how would you like to that guy's neighbour?

Burfica said...

kitem--sure steal away. I just typed in reindeer pictures in the google search and came up with it.

Phoenix--I actually think I would have a blast as his neighbor.

Canadian flake said...

omg I can not remember laughing this hard in a long...excuse me while I go choke now...lmaooooooo.

Burfica said...

flake--I know, fun stuff.

Jules said...

I love christmas decorations and everything, don't get me wrong, but THIS is too much... I wouldn't want to be their neighbor!!

by Danie said...

Thanks Burfica, meanwhile I did what you said and found a new picture, but maybe i will change it later. I like your new profile X'mas picture.

Burfica said...

jules--party pooper. hehehehe

Kitem--ty ty, I love playing with the profile pictures.