CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm so cold my nipples won't behave.

Holy pointed nipples batman it's fricken cold here. Been dam cold all day, hell all weekend.

We took our Christmas decorations down today. We watched movies as we took them down. We watched The Nanny Diaries. It was pretty good. I was just ticked that with all the phone calls we got it took almost 4 fricken hours to watch that movie. Then we watched Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer, and Zoom. I like both those movies.

The mother in law called to say they were doing a dinner tonight at the sister in law's. One of the sister in law is in town with her son, they are leaving tomorrow. And I just found out they are moving back in March. Okay somebody shoot me now. grrrrrrrrr

It actually wasn't a bad dinner, we all sat around the table making fun of the Nieces husband. hehehehe All the kids were outside on the trampoline freezing their tooshes off.

Came home and now I have a flipping soar throat. I think it was from all the wood smoke. But it's bugging the shit out of me, and I don't want to be sick.

We had to tackle the multi toed cat. Poor Bugsy. With all them extra toes, he has one nail that will grow around in a circle and grow into his foot. I had him in the vet before to get it cut out. They said it would probably grow back. Well it did, and we don't have any dam money to go to the vet. So...three times Gigantor tried to get him wrapped up last night, and that cat tried to kill everyone in the house.

Tonight we wrapped all but the one leg in a jacket, then Gigantor held his 17lb ass up by the scruff of the neck and in the other arm put his body in the jacket in a vice grip. I grabbed his paw and turned it over, and had to pinch parts back to get to that nail. He was so pissed and hurting. And Ick there was puss all over. I got it trimmed, and had to pull it out of his foot. And this huge piece came out, and then the smell hit me and I was almost sick. There was a huge hole in the pad of his foot, and puss and blood.

We let the kitty go and went and found the Bactine, and then had to re catch and wrap him so I could douse the thing in bactine. Last time when we went to the vet they gave us some antibiotics cuz it was infected. I'm hoping with the medicine and him licking it, that I won't have to go that far. But dam it was gross.

The things we do for pets we love.

Well keep me in your thought that I don't get sick from this sore throat. I have to much to do.

Have a good ummm Monday everyone!!!

14 comments:

none said...

Your family get togethers sound as scary as mine. cheers!

Azathoth100 said...

Ya know, hard girly nipples rock!
Hope the soreness goes away and doesn't invite it's friends over.
Another good reason not to have pets, infected stink paw.

Coffeypot said...

You work too hard with the cat. All you have to do is get a two-by-four and take a Ted Williams stance. Then have Gigantor chase the beast through the house. When it comes by you, drive it into left field. Then you can take your time in clipping his nails and doctoring it up. When it comes around, it won’t know anything but that it has a headache. The paw will not be throbbing and hurting and it can be a cat again.

Burfica said...

hammer--yeah never a dull day.

Aza--it's still sore today, pissing me off. Yeah the stink was the worst

Coffeypot--oh dear coffe you don't know my cat. hehehehe He will kill you and never regret it. lol

Libby said...

oh, burfica- CAT PAW STINK has to be awful!!

Burfica said...

libby---yeah it wasn't nice.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Happy New Year!!! I hope 2008 brings you much health, wealth, happiness and peace. :)

Coffeypot said...

Oh! I forgot! Tell us more about the hard nipples.

Burfica said...

james--and right back at ya my friend.

Coffey--well people are missing eyes is all I can say.

Barbara Doduk said...

Nipples should never behave. Have a Happy New Year.

Burfica said...

barbra---no they have a mind of their own. hehehehe

Jules said...

Cat-capades are so much fun sometimes! Not.

Hope you manage to evade that sore throat... stay healthy, Burf!!

As for the nipples... it's okay to rub your own to prevent them from getting frostbitten.

jAMiE said...

Awwww, i hope your cat will be okay!!!

Canadian flake said...

ok is it too late to say ewwwwwwwwwww??? LOL